U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one surprised me a little bit I must admit.

Amos and Walkes are not going to make it here by all accounts. I've seen them both quite a few times and neither really ever impress. Amos was decent when he played in central midfield for our u-18's a few years back but a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

Walker-Peters, Onomah, Winks, Carter-Vickers and of course Edwards. Those are the ones I'd be looking at. Then there's the age group below them which is very, very interesting. Oakley-Boothe, Skipp, Eyoma, Tanganga etc.

I like Shashoua aswell but he's really hard to judge in terms of potential IMO.
Tashan is a very committed kid. Close friend of my s son, school, sleepovers, Spurs etc.
He's a very good player too.

Apparently Onomah, Carter-Vickers, Edwards, Walker-Peters and Amos will all be involved so should be a good watch. Three of those four really should in and around the first team squad, CCV and Onomah have been.

This is the sort of game Onomah should be bossing considering he's in and around our first team and was on the bench yesterday.

He's been anonymous.

Inglethorpe took Stewart when he left for their academy with Rodgers
Also two of our academy lot left for Swansea in Jan, Halabi and Gibbs
Keiran went to join Man U and Jose in the summer.
Lot of changes this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom