U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php

So Spurs players are Tobi Olueayemi (Gk), Dermi Lusala (CB), Benjamin Watt (CB) and Nile John (fwd)

Youngsters in the 25 man squad going to USA are :

GK's - Brandon Austin, Alfie Whiteman
Defenders - Timothy (TJ) Eyoma (CB/RB),
Midfielders - Luke Amos (CM), Tashan Oakley-Boothe (CM/AM), Skipp (CM/DM)
Winger/AM - Anthony Georgiou (LW),
Striker - Kaziah Sterling

Walker-Peters and Carter-Vickers I guess are regarded as part of the main squad and travel

No Onomah is the biggest surprise, no Edwards suggests either injury or problems with him.

Hope those going get meaningful game time, although goalkeepers might not

Plus of course George Marsh as another DM - really surprised he made the squad

Don't know if posted before but we've taken an U-15's (I think) squad to play in the International Champions Cup "Futures". We play an American College youth team tonight at 10:35 that can be streamed Futures! More info on the website but it's a tournament structure with 8 other European teams (including Woolwich and the scousers).
Games are only an hour long so it may be an "interesting" watch if anyone is missing the World Cup and Football that much.

Tottenham - On Winning the Bowl

Spurs u15 coach John Allpress (highly experienced coach) interview

One or two other vids below the interview might be of interest to youth watchers

Edwards has been unable to impose himself on the game. I wonder why?
Skipp never has a bad game does he? I hope he grows another inch or two in height.
I'm sure he will feature for the first team next season.
I called that right. And I called it in October 2017.

Last edited:
I was talking with a pal who was questioning our pipeline of talent recently and it got me thinking about our future as I couldn't see where he was coming from. I thought I'd share this after looking into it so here we go:

We could field a team consisting of the following in our u23 squad & league games

Whiteman
Carter-Vickers
Sanchez
Foyth
Walker-Peters
Skipp
Winks
Onomah
Edwards
Dele
Parrott

6 of those boys already well and truly a part of the first team squad and a couple who could still blossom. Ouldnt it be lovely to hear that Carter-Vickers, Onomah or Edwards start to click whilst on loan. Anyone with indepth info regarding Parrott it would be most welcome as I think he'll be the next one to come through good and proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom