U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of these lads are still with us now!

Connor Ogilvie's ginger hair caught my attention immediately followed by Harry Winks beside him - both seem to me to look similar to their 16 year old selves although not sure they would appreciate the comment ! Think Shayon Harrison is there too but slightly different hairstyles to now and I am unsure if I recognise Luke Amos and Anthony Georgiou or not !

Lilywhite Rose‏ @lilywhite_rose
#thfc Schoolboy England youth international, Noni Madueke has turned down our offer of a two year scholarship at Hotspur Way and is set to join PSV Eindhoven on a three year deal. Noni had been expected to sign for Manchester United.

Connor Ogilvie's ginger hair caught my attention immediately followed by Harry Winks beside him - both seem to me to look similar to their 16 year old selves although not sure they would appreciate the comment ! Think Shayon Harrison is there too but slightly different hairstyles to now and I am unsure if I recognise Luke Amos and Anthony Georgiou or not !

All spot on!

What's going on with Cy Goddard?

He signed a one year extension last summer but was released by the club (mutual consent) only a month later. He subsequently went on trial with Japanese J league side Yokohama F Marinos but never went on to sign for them. It would appear that he is no longer involved in the game.

Lilywhite Rose‏ @lilywhite_rose
#thfc Schoolboy England youth international, Noni Madueke has turned down our offer of a two year scholarship at Hotspur Way and is set to join PSV Eindhoven on a three year deal. Noni had been expected to sign for Manchester United.

Probably a smart move for him in the long run. I'm sure we'll see him in the UEFA youth league next season.

He signed a one year extension last summer but was released by the club (mutual consent) only a month later. He subsequently went on trial with Japanese J league side Yokohama F Marinos but never went on to sign for them. It would appear that he is no longer involved in the game.
Shame, talented lad but very hard to see how he could progress given his size.

I'm never one to usually take that into account, small players with their low centre of gravity can be unbelievable players (Messi, Augero, Barros, Joe Allen, Sanchez, Lennon, Cazorla (before he got injured and fat), Dyer to name but a few. But Goddard was tiny and you couldn't see him getting the required muscle strength of those mentioned above.

Interesting to see William Troost-Ekong as Nigerian CB against England. Was with Spurs academy when there were several decent choices of CB and he was usually more of the 3rd choice CB, but shows the quality of some of the Spurs academy sides that players we let go still make it at international level.

Pic courtesy of William Troost-Ekong

Det5nJMX0AAoo6D.jpg

Last edited:
Wow

bit of a turnaround if he does sign with us

Mind you, from his tweeting etc he sounds like a bit of a plonker

Some challenge at Spurs for him - Kane ahead of him, Parrott a year below
Maybe Poch asked Dembélé and a few of our other big lads (Jan, Sissoko, Hugo, Coco) to take him out behind the barn and explain how one behaves at Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom