TV Picks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sunday 31 December
14:15 Spurs v West Ham (Sky Sports)
Tuesday 2 January
19:45 Swansea City v Spurs (Sky Sports)
Saturday 13 January
17:30 Spurs v Everton (BT Sport)
Sunday 21 January
16:00 Southampton v Spurs (Sky Sports)
Wednesday 31 January
20:00 Spurs v Man Utd (BT Sport)

bollocks having begged to work a long day on the 31st December to get 26th and 30th off for Spurs games. Today I got my request granted as our Christmas off duty was released! Today I find out we've been moved to the 31st. I hate Sky sports:dier:

Agreed, especially the kick off time which is awkward if you're working and awkward awkward if you're not but have a function that evening.

My one is probably going to be the misses, I think it's going to take some serious skill, cunning, grovelling and most likely a large financial penalty in some form or another to be able to get away with attending both boxing day and new years eve.

Back
Top Bottom