TV petition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to dump the Prem owning the rights, get the FA in to own the rights to all clubs. Let people subscribe to either an individual club/league or full viewing package and distribute the money fairly among the entire league structure.

Time to dump the Prem owning the rights, get the FA in to own the rights to all clubs. Let people subscribe to either an individual club/league or full viewing package and distribute the money fairly among the entire league structure.
that ship has sailed I think, at least for Spurs fans. If they tried to share the money around there would be a breakaway league, if there was some regulation to prevent this they would move abroad. May not be too bad for that to happen but supporters of the big clubs would either not have a club or support one in another league and or country imo.

that ship has sailed I think, at least for Spurs fans. If they tried to share the money around there would be a breakaway league, if there was some regulation to prevent this they would move abroad. May not be too bad for that to happen but supporters of the big clubs would either not have a club or support one in another league and or country imo.
You're obviously right, anything that would reduce the money received by the top clubs would cause them to break away. Just a shame it got this far.

sky moved the game initially from 30th to 31st and then the police said no to the 31st.

Not trying to justify it but I listen to the Spanish football podcast and they moan about games often not being confirmed until the week or two before. I guess as they dont really have an away fan culture its a bit more acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom