Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we're discussing reasons why a 17 year old shouldn't be in our first team picture, meanwhile Barca unleash a 16 year old who is starting ahead of Luis Suarez.

Unless of course Fati is the new incarnation of Freddie Adu.

He didn’t start ahead of Suarez. El Perro started in the striker role. Griezman to his left and Fati to his right in a 4-3-3.

Have I got the match thread on ignore by mistake and if so how do I change that?

I'm on my iPad and if I click on my icon on the top right corner of the page it brings down a box with lots of different things on it. In the bottom right of that list it says 'ignoring' and clicking that then showing the content I've got on ignore listed by poster, thread or forum. If you do have the thread on ignore you should be able to fix it there.

Should be loaned out to a League 2 team. He could learn a thing or two from Colchester master class.
Unsure whether you are being a massive cock on purpose, but if you think there was anything for Troy to learn in his position from any of the Colchester forwards tonight then you're deluded. Check how many shots on target they had. Here's a clue for you. It's an integer between -1 and 1.

He did ok. A bit naive ,but that's to be expected. He is one who i think would benefit from a loan.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing, but maybe as part of the Clarke deal we should have loaned Leeds Troy and kept Clarke.

Lad is young but a little disappointed last night, wasn't expecting him to score a brace but felt some of his movements were naive and he didn't use his body well. It became more apparent when Moura in the same situation drew easy fouls. Seeing the guy for Ireland recently he had a swagger and arrogance which wasn't there last night. now we are out of the cup I see his opportunities as limited. Shame

Lad is young but a little disappointed last night, wasn't expecting him to score a brace but felt some of his movements were naive and he didn't use his body well. It became more apparent when Moura in the same situation drew easy fouls. Seeing the guy for Ireland recently he had a swagger and arrogance which wasn't there last night. now we are out of the cup I see his opportunities as limited. Shame
I agree,but he is where he should be at his age.I think some of us(myself included) hoped he would be a squad regular by the spring.He needs time. As i said, i think he would benefit from a loan out.No lower than the Championship though.

Back
Top Bottom