Training Ground

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"If we have to keep this newts on site we might as well pamper them"

I also think there is a golf course connected to this? I know Kane goes to Hotspur way to play golf
There is a putting green located near the first team car park at Hotspur Way and their dedicated entrance to the main building. The Golf course is called Whitewebbs Park and is located next door (land will be side by side once the new Education Centre is built). I'm not a golfist but have hacked around this course a few times over the years, it's a public one so the proper Golfists hate it as it's full of twats like me, doubt the players use it but you never know. Whitewebbs Park Golf Course

DbJ-HlOWsAA1Bv8.jpg

DbJ-HlRXUAAcNAl.jpg

I forgot about this, looking great.

All the focus on the new stadium right now but this is as important for the clubs future, if not more so.

Went past the training ground earlier today, specifically Myddelton Farm (which is the House and land we bought where the new player Lodge is being built). There were swarms of painters walking between the old Kennels (opposite the training centre on Whitewebbs Lane, where they all park) and the new Lodge complex (on Bulls Cross) it looks finished from the outside, lots of clearing up being done. Looking forward to seeing a glossy video from Club very soon.

Went past the training ground earlier today, specifically Myddelton Farm (which is the House and land we bought where the new player Lodge is being built). There were swarms of painters walking between the old Kennels (opposite the training centre on Whitewebbs Lane, where they all park) and the new Lodge complex (on Bulls Cross) it looks finished from the outside, lots of clearing up being done. Looking forward to seeing a glossy video from Club very soon.
The playing lodge is just behind the Pied Bull then?

Back
Top Bottom