Training Ground

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Came across these shots of the player lodge at Hotspur Way. As you can see from the trees I'm guessing these are 3 months old or so. (Sorry if already posted).
ZWPZQaP.jpg

emewL8I.jpg

RXuyK4m.jpg

That's the infamous newt pond, something we had to build to get the required planning permissions as they found an endangered species of newt on site, looks quite grand.
Ah I had heard about that but didn't realise that was it. They have done a good job of it and suppose we should be grateful it wasn't a colony of endangered moles they found - that could have caused some problems.

That's the infamous newt pond, something we had to build to get the required planning permissions as they found an endangered species of newt on site, looks quite grand.
"If we have to keep this newts on site we might as well pamper them"

I also think there is a golf course connected to this? I know Kane goes to Hotspur way to play golf

Back
Top Bottom