Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He does look fantastic, maybe he'll surpass Adu
Damn, Bro....

giphy.gif

Oh would you ... that's what you'd like to see huh?

You know what I'd like to see? Well do ya?

Id like to build the world a home & furnish it with love. I doubt it'd happen but I'd like it to.

Harmony is for losers that don't know how to cunt off properly. :angryscouser:

Madrid ticket info

The away section is in the top two tiers of the corner of the Fondo Norte, blocks 531/533/631/633 on the plan below (near the "D").

Otherwise, you’ll have to go in with the locals. There are no “neutral” areas as such but you won’t have any problems. In 2011 I was among ST holders and spent most of the match hurling alcohol-fueled abuse at Madrid, specifically at Ronaldo and Adebayor and often in Spanish, and people took it really well, took the piss back, it was all a laugh, handshakes all round at the end. Might have been different if we’d looked like getting a result I suppose, but away fans will be fine.

Avoid the 1st tier of the Fondo Sur and Fondo Norte. These are normally all ST but as these games aren’t included there will still be the odd ticket available. The right-wing Ultra Surs hoolie group were disbanded a few years back, a “singing block” was established elsewhere but it’s been moved back to behind the goal this season. So avoid that area especially, and the tier immediately above. If you want to be further careful, don’t drink in the bars on the south side of the ground, but seriously, it’s pretty low key, you’d have to go out of your way to find trouble.

In 2011 there were pockets of Spurs all over the ground, the Madrid lads around me were amazed, said we were the best away support they’d ever seen.

So anyway, capacity is 82,000, group games never sell out. Just checked attendance for the 2014 Madrid-Liverpool group stage game and it was 79,000, bear in mind they have a much bigger profile here than we do.

More to follow...

product_1545.jpg
I was in the last few rows to the right of the Spurs, fans up in the Gods, last time. They locals were all very boisterous but it was all good natured.
Then a fat bastard started tooting on a plastic trumpet, no really, and turning round to us shouting 'Fuck off," all the time. We ignored him for a while until a lad lent across about three rows and slapped him on the back of the nut. he almost swallowed his trumpet, causing even the locals to laugh.
His indignation attracted the Robocops, who confronted us all tooled up, but an officer asked what the problem was, to be met with Cockney accented, "El Gordo,' and 'Mucho Paella, Juan.'
Cue much hilarity from the Madrid fans and us. the Copper bollocked the fat git, who left shortly after.
It finished with smiles and handshakes all round, but they had won 4-0. Might have been different, but fuck 'em.

Most of my Spanish friends are Real Madrid fans. I love that we get to play them. Please, oh please, let me have some bragging rights! Unfortunately I won't be there. I go back to Spain in September and then Christmas, but all the same.

If we consider ourselves genuine title contenders, and I do, then we have to think like we have a good chance against the established 'big boys'. COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom