Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my major highlights from last night was the love shown to Sonny on his half lap of honour. Great to see the outpouring of love for the bloke. And if anyone in the team derservs it it's him.

Also I was particularly pleased with the turnout in the circumstances. I really expected to have a bit of an embarrassingly empty stadium. But it looked reasonably full. Well done fellow Yids.

Why were they allowed to stay and given their own section after being identified? Shouldn't have been allowed when actual Spurs fans ALLOWED into the stadium get ejected for standing etc

Why were they allowed to stay and given their own section after being identified? Shouldn't have been allowed when actual Spurs fans ALLOWED into the stadium get ejected for standing etc

I’m sure there was a safety concern considering how many of them there were. Wouldn’t be easy to get them to leave.

Potentially too dangerous to try to evict 200 hostile fans, so better to allow them to stay.

I agree. Letting them stay and watch the game will encourage them to do it again, whereas chucking them out, one by one, would make them wary of repeating it.

Back
Top Bottom