Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's Roy Castle time once again;

"DELE KANE, SON...
DELE KANE, SON...
DELE KANE, SON...
That's what you need...
If you wanna be the best,
Better than the rest...
Mmmm-mmm, DELE KANE, SON'S what you need...
.. and we've also got Lamela baby....
Yeaaah!"

Kane, Davies, NDombele +

Dele and Lamela are just too slow. The lesbian can't half be nasty.
Son can't beat his man. Usually bosses his cross up. Can usually score.
Sissoko can't pass. Can hustle
Aurier can't throw a ball or tackle. Can sometimes cross.
Vertonghen has lost a foot of pace. Love him though.
Sanchez can't handle decent forwards. Strong shielding the ball.
Gascoigne-Negro concedes three goals today if the opponent is better. Fittest bloke on earth?

Lo Celso, Dier, Foyth +++

This is the thing, I know this was a bunch of farmers but we got knocked out of the cup by an equally shit team and put in a much worse performance that night.

It's the commitment I witnessed tonight that was the difference imo.

It's just that Poch needs to have the guts to drop the players not giving 100% now, names shouldn't matter because every player on that pitch tonight did the badge proud and that's what I want to see, I don't want to see quitters in this team anymore.

Come on, our reserves/kids played against Colchester, had 75% of the ball, but they just concentrated all their energy on sitting very deep and keeping us out. Red Star were a dream, they were shit but didn't park a bus, opened the game right up and we had a much stronger team out there who took full advantage.

I wouldn't read much into that game at all. Opposition was so shit it's impossible to learn anything, and at 2-0 they were actually starting to get into the game.

I wouldn't read much into that game at all.

This is true, and tonight won't tell us anything about our ability to play against sides that come to the Lane and park the bus.

But we should be playing like this away from home. It was basically the 4/2/3/1 again, and we actually looked competent. Opposition lose the ball, we move it through our midfield in seconds rather than try and knock it around for no apparent purpose.

Surely we have to start with this against Liverpool?

Out injured I think. Pavkov will probably come on
Thanks for your time here Zvezda, I thought you played OK despite the result.

One question, you said earlieryou were "from Zvezda" - that means the team, right? I assume "Zvezda" means "Red" or "Star", it's not a neighbourhood of Belgrade is it? The reason I ask is that somes the foreign translations of team's names is wrong, like "Athletic Bilbao" (Athletic Club), Sporting Lisbon (Sporting Club), even "Glagow Rangers" (Rangers) here in the UK

Kane, Davies, NDombele +

Son can't beat his man. Usually bosses his cross up. Can usually score.
Sissoko can't pass. Can hustle
Aurier can't throw a ball or tackle. Can sometimes cross.
Vertonghen has lost a foot of pace. Love him though.
Sanchez can't handle decent forwards. Strong shielding the ball.
Gascoigne-Negro concedes three goals today if the opponent is better. Fittest bloke on earth?

Lo Celso, Dier, Foyth +++

You twat

ss.png
He has wood doesn't he? His daughter's noticed and is all adolescent embarrassed.

Oh, dad

:lennon:

This is true, and tonight won't tell us anything about our ability to play against sides that come to the Lane and park the bus.

But we should be playing like this away from home. It was basically the 4/2/3/1 again, and we actually looked competent. Opposition lose the ball, we move it through our midfield in seconds rather than try and knock it around for no apparent purpose.

Surely we have to start with this against Liverpool?

Sorry mate, disagree, not with two of Dier/Sissoko/Ndombele/Winks as the CM2 anyway. We'll get bullied to fuck in midfield against any half decent team, and have, and Liverpool are more than half decent who won';t be open like that at all.

And I'm pretty sure we spent the middle 50 minutes or so of that game as a 4141, with Lamela and Son pulling out wide and Alli and NDombele just ahead of Sissoko as kind of 8's.

Son can't beat his man.
Bloke behind me was on Dele's back the ENTIRE 2nd Half for being too slow...
It wasn't you was it??
I thought he did alright...

But then again... it IS a game of opinions!!
:deledoubt::allitongue:

BTW... who the fuck is 'The Lesbian'... am I missing something??,

Back
Top Bottom