Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EHg29NKX4AAPYO2.jpg:large

You should tell him that. I'm not sure he remembers him either. He doesn't even look up or even consider moving the ball forward anymore. His first instinct is back. It just is. It's now become a tic it's so bad and predictable.

And having watched most of NDombele's games from the previous 2 seasons I can assure you your statement about switching them is wrong. I like Winks and think he definitely has a career here but he does not bring to the table what NDombele brings. Now if we could only get NDombele to bring Wink's workrate to the table then we'd have a player.

Seems you've missed my point, I'm not comparing them as players and I said nothing about switching them. I'm just harking back to when Winks would play alongside a DM - as a #8 - rather than being called upon to play as a #6.

Maybe those progressive instincts have been coached out of him at this point, but that would only be an assumption rather than knowledge because we haven't seen him played as a #8 in 18 months.

"A club spokesman said: "Red Star supporters illegally obtained individual tickets on Level 5 and made their way around to one section of the stadium in order to congregate as a group. "Stewards and police contained the group as it was too large a number to eject."

So, that's how the Sods in the Gods did it.

Oh my DAYS... I've only just seen 'what you did there'
you disgusting little cunt...
who DO YOU support... I mean really??

If it isn't Spurs, then it HAS to be either Chelsea, Millwall... West Ham...?
S'gotta,be one of 'em... unless you're pissed...? 'cos you ain't no Yid of mine!!
OK, so you don't listen to the podcast either. Fair enough.

Not at his best this season but not a good season for anyone so I think he’s worth persevering with but as I said earlier in the thread he shouldn’t be playing in the same side as Sissoko
To be fair he’s a good rotation guy. If dier hadn’t gotten hurt I don’t think he would have played much though

"A club spokesman said: "Red Star supporters illegally obtained individual tickets on Level 5 and made their way around to one section of the stadium in order to congregate as a group. "Stewards and police contained the group as it was too large a number to eject."

Usual uefa then. Ban fans. But still let delegates in. And their invites. And then blame it all on "illegal tickets" to cover their asses. Probably fine us for good measure, just to make sure everyone know when they do a hash tag, they mean it.

Boss is over from Australia so unfortunately missed tonight due to a boozy dinner.

Loved watching the highlights and reading the match thread. Spurs of 16/17, oozing confidence and taking the piss out of the opponent.

Would love nothing more than if Poch can keep this going, and it seems as simple as picking players who want to play for him in a good formation.

Who knew.

:pocheyes:

Shouldn't they be deemed to have breached their ban then and receive further sanctions?

Harry's first goal was amazing - I was jumping up & down like a loony - I turned around and the bloke behind me was just sat sat there, looking a bit glum. An invader. Next time I turned around, after Son's 1st goal, the gypo had gone upstairs to cry with his mates on level 5.

Boss is over from Australia so unfortunately missed tonight due to a boozy dinner.

Loved watching the highlights and reading the match thread. Spurs of 16/17, oozing confidence and taking the piss out of the opponent.

Would love nothing more than if Poch can keep this going, and it seems as simple as picking players who want to play for him in a good formation.

Who knew.

:pocheyes:

Yes fuck CE Rose and Toby

Let them sit on the bench in future

First time in months we have looked like Tottenham of old. Credit where credit is due. They could have strolled about to a 1-0 but they kept going and played with desire and pace. That’s all we ever ask for really. So well done.

the club again exposed themselves as money grabbing wankers. How did so many tickets end up with Red Star fans ? I am guessing it was a case of Membership fee and then a ticket ? Can’t dress it up as anything less than an insult to our fans. That it took 15 minutes to get any stewards involved is pathetic and the police numbers seemed non existent. Even in the second half as some Red Star fans moved from the main group to our area the Steward reseated them in with us ! How’s that work. Wankers the lot of them.

anyway, well done to the team. Please please please let this be the start of the recovery.

That was when he was subbed. He was showing respect for the standing ovation of adulation he got as he walked half way around the ground. Personally I think he should have carried on walking past the dugout and done a full lap of honour. The guy's unreal.

Edit - and his goals tonight were sublime, as were Harry's.

OK, so you don't listen to the podcast either. Fair enough.
Nope... i must have missed the 'in joke' ...sorry if that makes me a bad person!

Gascoigne Negro it is from now on then... right you are... I was wrong, I am sorry... where do I send the letter of apology, and cheque for any offence caused....?

Back
Top Bottom