Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking great performance.

I've criticised Poch, but tonight's selection was perfect.

Think it's time on Eriksen, Toby and Rose. This is the team for the rest of the season.

It's the team selection we've wanted for some time. If not Dele, Lucas.

No reason to keep picking players that don't have their head here.

NDombele was SO positive. Excellent, always looking for a slide rule / reverse pass - thats what we paid the money for.
Back 4 definitely the best in ages. Kinda reaffirms my theory on another thread that removing the contract "leavers" and keeping Jan in who clearly has Spurs in him works. Foyth back is a plus.
Dele back on form as well.
Oppo crap and not allowed to have fans but you can only beat whats put in front of you and we did that without passing the fucking thing sideways over and over again. Formation back to when we were successful. Is a corner about to be turned? I hope so, as that was a lot better than the shit i had to watch on Saturday in the North lower.
Strong support for Poch in the stands as well - good to see when the going gets tough whatever your thoughts are around the managerial position.

Fucking great performance.

I've criticised Poch, but tonight's selection was perfect.

Think it's time on Eriksen, Toby and Rose. This is the team for the rest of the season.

Think this is the most important point for me, especially with Toby and Eriksen, time we had the players who don't want to be here out of the team completely, we have to build towards the future, especially if we want to keep players like Kane here because make no mistake, he will leave if we keep going backwards.

This needs to be a jumping off point going forwards now, time to turn things around and get back on track.

What a difference from the last few weeks.
A true team performance from the front to the back.
I know the opposition weren't up to much, but that hasn't stopped us playing s*** against other poor teams.
Very happy bunny tonight and nothing to do with vodka intake prior to the game.
COYS

Get in there!

Feels like the season started tonight - totally wasn't expecting that level of performance and pleased to proven wrong.

You could argue that they were poor, but we've been beating ourselves last few weeks so this was a massive performance and result.

If I had to moan about something I was screaming at Poch to get Lo Celso on from the 60th minute, Not sure how we are going to ever bed him in if he only gets 10 minutes.

But well pleased with that

COYS!

Interesting what Harry said in the interview.

We worked on moving the ball quickly and getting it forward quickly. Really showed - with Ndombele, we were getting the ball to the front three in a matter of seconds.

There really felt like a structure and balance tonight - we were organised and then broke together.

At no point was it possession for the sake of possession.

We had width the entire match.. on the break, we didn't force it through the middle to Kane.

Son and even Lamela were great outlets .

Mentally what a good win with decent performances does. We may lose to Liverpool but let’s give them hell.

big thing for me was that the players worked hard tonight, doesnt matter the talent you need to put a shift in.

Back
Top Bottom