Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any Spurs fans who ever meet Gary Neville or Martin Tyler should confront them about their unprofessional and ridiculously biased anti-Tottenham commentary. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Danny Murphy (ex-Pool) said on Talksport, Robertson's challenge on Tanganga was worse than the red card shown to Abamayang same day. He also asked why Henderson's handball was allowed when West Ham's injury time goal by Rice disallowed? The same handball Neville shouted it was Dele Alli and Tyler agreed (shouting before VAR made the decision to influence it as VAR is listening to Sky as well).

VAR also never did slow motion of the handball and never zoomed in on the replay they showed.

Spurs should make an official complaint. And Spurs fans confront Neville and Tyler if you ever see them in public.
960.jpg

Last edited:
This was a match I was dreading and posted many pages ago that I would settle for no damage to goal difference, no injuries or suspensions. Job done. Was it easy watching? No but better than I expected and if Lo Celso converted that chance I would have been happy. Hope we do not draw them in either cup competition we are still in and hope we will be stronger by the time next season's matches come along.
A good result tonight we allow me to forget all about this match.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...merick-Aubameyangs-three-game-suspension.html
Woolwich ask for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's red card ban to be REDUCED to allow him to face Chelsea and Bournemouth... as they point out lack of punishment for Andy Robertson's challenge at Tottenham
Perhaps the Premier League will have to review the Roberson tackle along with this review. Oh I forgot Liverpool are immune from this type of action.

Any Spurs fans who ever meet Gary Neville or Martin Tyler should confront them about their unprofessional and ridiculously biased anti-Tottenham commentary. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Danny Murphy (ex-Pool) said on Talksport, Robertson's challenge on Tanganga was worse than the red card shown to Abamayang same day. He also asked why Henderson's handball was allowed when West Ham's injury time goal by Rice disallowed? The same handball Neville shouted it was Dele Alli and Tyler agreed (shouting before VAR made the decision to influence it as VAR is listening to Sky as well).

VAR also never did slow motion of the handball and never zoomed in on the replay they showed.

Spurs should make an official complaint. And Spurs fans confront Neville and Tyler if you ever see them in public.
960.jpg

Still can't believe he wasn't even booked for this and was defended on MotD and Sky Sports.

Do you remember Foyth getting sent off earlier in the season for exactly the same thing after mistiming a challenge and going in studs up...

One rule for them, another for everyone else.

Yeah, probably Joe Clash/GGK himself.

You’re a funny little prole - what you lack in self-awareness you certainly make up for in self-regard. You’re also monumentally ordinary - and you hate it. That’s why you feel the compulsion to boast. I’m sure you’ve heard this before though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom