Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you keep repeating this bullshit. Is it because everyone laughed at you for saying Sissoko was playing as a DM when he clearly wasn’t?

Sissoko and Eriksen were both playing as 8’s either side of Winks in Poch’s 41212 diamond.

I said they both had the remit of transitioning the ball, and Winks was holding.

Maybe you think if you keep spouting your silly bollocks, everyone will forget you kept telling us Eriksen’s (the PL’s most productive assister) shit every week and Sissoko’s (another massive 0 tackles/0 interceptions today against the mighty Huddersfield) a brilliant DM.

Fucking clueless plum.

I would fucking love to put you on a string and kick your fucking head in, you cunt.

Why do you keep repeating this bullshit. Is it because everyone laughed at you for saying Sissoko was playing as a DM when he clearly wasn’t?

Sissoko and Eriksen were both playing as 8’s either side of Winks in Poch’s 41212 diamond.

I said they both had the remit of transitioning the ball, and Winks was holding.

Maybe you think if you keep spouting your silly bollocks, everyone will forget you kept telling us Eriksen’s (the PL’s most productive assister) shit every week and Sissoko’s (another massive 0 tackles/0 interceptions today against the mighty Huddersfield) a brilliant DM.

Fucking clueless plum.

“Sissoko and Eriksen have the same role....they are both number 8 and Sissoko plays on the right and Eriksen on the left”

Remember when I said Eriksen can be world class? Everyone else does.

I’m not you. I’m delighted when Eriksen plays well because Spurs attack is better.
Remember when you said he isn’t a creative mid.....but keep throwing his creative stats around.
Haha

Ahhhhh they are both transitioners of the ball?
Is that a new thing like “pressure eventing”?
You deny saying they have the same role, then say they have the same role.

You said Sissoko isn’t a DM. Why should he have tackles and interceptions?
He got an assist like Eriksen did.....playing “the same posistion”.

You didn’t think Wanyama was good until you read a website. Sissokos made you look a right cunt this season, and when he gets a pay rise and extension in the summer, you’ll look a cunt all over again.

Your over reliance on statistics is nauseating. Sissoko had a great game today as everyone else could see.

Who was he supposed to be tackling and intercepting anyway? They hardly had the ball.

Just another 'The rest of the world is wrong"-merchant.

The fact that you coulda sat Blakey amongst the South Stand 'choir' and he'd have been sat on his hands gnashing his teeth on the multitude occasions during the 90 that MS's name was sung says it all.

...Then having to spew out some guff player review essay as some sort of weird catharsis

Imagine being THAT guy?

"I can't cheer that guy cos i'm deluded enough to believe my player verdicts hold any importance to the outside world"

How depressing.

Can't read anything into that game. They're one of the poorest teams that have been in the PL in recent years and it's becoming obvious they've made a pretty horrendous managerial appointment and proved that Dortmund don't have an infinite amount of youth team coaches that could be great in English football.

He just flat out doesn't understand football

Oh he does to some extent. Just too pig-headed to conceed to have been proven wrong by pro's.

Wierd, most would be pleased MS isn't shit afterall. Not Blakey...

It's far more important to him that a bunch of strangers think he's an expert. Internet-pride.... What a champ!

“Sissoko and Eriksen have the same role....they are both number 8 and Sissoko plays on the right and Eriksen on the left”

I’m not you. I’m delighted when Eriksen plays well because Spurs attack is better.
Remember when you said he isn’t a creative mid.....but keep throwing his creative stats around.
Haha

You didn’t think Wanyama was good until you read a website. Sissokos made you look a right cunt this season, and when he gets a pay rise and extension in the summer, you’ll look a cunt all over again.

:vert::vert::vert::vert::vert:

Hey Blakey.... Wanna buy an invisible suit? I know the B-E-S-T tailor.....

tenor.gif

Let's get everything in perspective, Huddersfield will struggle in the Championship next season.

A regulation win (it looked a bit sickly being only 2-0 up, ten minutes from the end) and the goals may come in useful at the end of the season.

Wanyama and Sissoko had good games and Eriksen came good after some free-kick hits on the opposition wall comprising a single person! Is there no-one else for free kicks?

A couple of other good performances but need to be measured against absolute abject opposition.

However, forget about it and get as many fit as possible for Wednesday. Where's Lamela?

Wanyama and Sissoko had good games and Eriksen came good after some free-kick hits on the opposition wall comprising a single person! Is there no-one else for free kicks?
Kane
Lamela
Dier

Trippier?
:avbshit:

Speaking of set pieces, with Kane out of the golden boot race and none of our other players close to the top of the goal scorers' table, can we make my dream come true of giving any late penalties at 4-0 up to Hugo please?
:llorishowudoin:

speaking as an ex goalkeeper, I agree with this completely
It'd make his wikipedia page a lot funnier too.
:levylol:

Just imagine... 4-0 up against Everton on the final day of the season. Son is brought down in the Everton box in front of the South Stand.

The crowd yells Huuuuuuuuugo as one, and he comes bounding up the pitch, Kyle Walker-Peters left standing in our goalmouth in case the worst happens and Everton counter.

2 minutes left on the clock, and our club captain has the final say on our 2018/19 season.

Until the following weekend in the Champions League final.
:llorishowudoin:

I was not a fan of Sissoko until this season.
Anyone who cannot or will not see how valuable he has been to us is a fucking knob.
Not pretty, not gifted with sublime skills, but fucking hell he is a machine that keeps us ticking.
Moura gets MOTM for the goals and the celebration after the second, but da Moose was brilliant today.

Are people really trying to pour cold water on today because it was Huddersfield?

Wasn’t that long ago we lost to Burnley and Southampton. That’s the only “perspective” I need thanks.

I was not a fan of Sissoko until this season.
Anyone who cannot or will not see how valuable he has been to us is a fucking knob.
Not pretty, not gifted with sublime skills, but fucking hell he is a machine that keeps us ticking.
Moura gets MOTM for the goals and the celebration after the second, but da Moose was brilliant today.
Hopefully Moussa's anime redemption arc, that has seen him win over the hearts of the fans, will keep him at a decent level for the rest of his time with us, regardless of whether he's starting constantly (as he has this season).

That's great because we'll probably be getting at least one new CM, and his playing time will drop somewhat. Keeping his confidence him will be important.

At 29, I see him as being more valuable to keep around (he seems popular) towards his mid thirties as a part of the squad than cashing in, were a club to come in for him.

Haha

I'm not sure he has to wait that long. My guess is straight after the next game.

Oh he does to some extent. Just too pig-headed to conceed to have been proven wrong by pro's.

Wierd, most would be pleased MS isn't shit afterall. Not Blakey...

It's far more important to him that a bunch of strangers think he's an expert. Internet-pride.... What a champ!
OK
I'm prepared to concede that he might be able to recognise a football when he sees one.

Just not a footballer

Back
Top Bottom