Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cos I think it's massively hypocritical for people like you to celebrate the team's successes after dishing out abuse all game. You spent the match slagging off the team and, to top it off, you just referred to yourself in the third person. That should be an automatic red card! :)
Dishing out abuse? slagging off the team? that's quite an exaggeration.

Three points that'll do.
The whistling(and booing) to their keeper from the park laners second half pissed me right off tonight.
Had enough of that shit on saturday all game.

Two wins and a draw should be enough now for 3rd.

Out of interest what was the issue with booing their keeper? Guy was taking the piss with his time wasting! Averaged 30 seconds per goal kick... sped up once we scored of course!

Didn't really notice it first half.
But the first one second half the noise started as soon as the ball went out of play for their goal kick.
Whistling is bollox, let the continentals do that.
Whistling & booing when the other team have it is becoming more & more in EPL, watch Liverpool or Man city they are at it most of the time, for me its ok to whisle when its time wasting, time wasting at the end of a game is ok, but from the start is just wrong

I watched it down the bar and bumped into someone I hadn't seen in years who wanted a catch up convo so I was watching the game out of the corner of my eye and nearly missed the goal. Nice birthday present for me though (today). We really needed that win..COYS!

Reminded me of Hull at home 1978 where we just had to win no matter what. We did then and we did last night. I always try and get behind the team and yes some players are off the pace and a tad out of form but they play for Spurs and we should support them no matter what. Why did we get behind Vinny and Bobby before him so well when out of form yet 'Tippier is 'shit, useless, get the fuck out of our club' etc.? He has had a poor season and i expect he already knows that and comments like those on here last night don't help. That game in 78 was played in a cauldron of noise and Stevie P scored the crucial goal that the ref could have disallowed for a foul but daren't as the crowd was so hostile and passionate and fully behind the side. Anyway 3 very welcome points last night and we've given ourselves some breathing space before spam. Come on you.............................Wolves!

We were there last night, 2 of our boys got to be flag bearers on pitch with the players which was awesome!

A frustrating game, 88 minutes of heads in hands made for a very tired crowd leaving the stadium lol!
But, we got the points and strengthened our position in the table which is all that really matters.

Danny motm imo and was thrilled for the reception Janssen got when he came on and then he made a difference, impacted the game and played well. I would love to see him get another chance and succeed.

Cos I think it's massively hypocritical for people like you to celebrate the team's successes after dishing out abuse all game. You spent the match slagging off the team and, to top it off, you just referred to yourself in the third person. That should be an automatic red card! :)
Do what most posters have done and put the bozo on ignore. If everyone does it he can then talk to his favourite audience.

It's almost become part of the game. After we scored, Lloris did exactly the same thing.

That was 100% in response to their keeper doing the same.

Didn't really notice it first half.
But the first one second half the noise started as soon as the ball went out of play for their goal kick.
Whistling is bollox, let the continentals do that.

Yeah, I don't agree with whistling, and certainly not while the ball is in play. However, we cottoned on to the keeper's antics straight away in the first half and we were timing him. From the ball going out of play he took 30 seconds before the ball was kicked. Jan was going absolutely nuts at the ref. Like somebody said on twitter he wasted 4 minutes in the first half. Was the same tactics as Joe Hart in the game at Wembley. Horrible tactic and hilarious when it backfires as it did in both games.

Back
Top Bottom