Tottenham v Wolves FA Youth Cup – Dag & Red’s ground

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here are the details for our FA Youth Cup fourth round clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Dagenham & Redbridge FC on Thursday, January 22, 2015.

Turnstiles open at 6pm, with kick-off scheduled for 7pm.

Tickets will be available on the night, priced at £5 for adults and £1 for concessions (under 16 and over 65).

Travel details are as follows...

Ground address
The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Stadium, Victoria Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7XL.

By car (from the South & East via Dartford Crossing)
Follow signs for A13 to Dagenham/Central London. Proceed along this road and take the turn-off signposted Elm Park & Dagenham East and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road. Proceed to the set of lights and turn left onto a dual carriageway.

After about half a mile you will see a McDonalds on your right. Get into the right hand filter lane and turn right onto the A1112 Ballards Road. The speed limit is 30mph. At the Bull roundabout bear left and go past Dagenham East Tube Station. Victoria Road is the fifth turning on the left.

By Rail
Nearest Tube station is Dagenham East on the District Line. After exiting the station turn left and the ground is the fifth turning on the left about 400 metres from the station.

By Rail from Liverpool Street
Board the Greater Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Romford Station. When exiting Romford station turn left where the 103 bus (towards Rainham Station) will stop at the nearest bus stop. The 103 bus will stop outside the ground and the ground is to the right of the stop

B7K2cbVCYAAA4P4.jpg:large

Meet at 5pm at Hamilton Hall. I will be there at about 5:15. Guess we'll leave for the ground around 6

Would love to be there but working this crappy 10-8 shift limits me. Have a pint for me chaps.

Back
Top Bottom