TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Putting the loss aside, I think a disturbing number of people can't even handle us conceding a goal. After their goal, I logged in and saw calls inside of 30 minutes from someone calling for both Bentaleb and Mason to be subbed. Jesus wept.

3 points would have been massive today, but the race is still far from over and we're maybe well positioned for another run of good form. Besides an inconsistent Man U which we could very well steal points against as well, our next matches are against West Ham, Swansea, QPR, Leicester, Burnley, Villa, and Newcastle, and it maybe says something odd about the state of the league that I'm currently the most worried about West Ham in that entire lot.

Good fixtures on paper except West Ham is early Sunday after playing Thursday, our record is poor. Swansea is 3 days after the cup final which itself is only 3days after playing at Fiorentina. QPR away will not be easy, could have new manager getting a tune. Next 3 should be wins but all fighting for their lives.

We'll see, I'd take 19pts out of 21 I guess haha

It is a great opportunity to get on a run but, really depends what Europe and the cup final result takes out of us.

Lets all be , pessimistic, defeatist, gloomy, gloom-riddon, cynical, bleak, dismissive , its so much fun.

Saying we'll get 14 points out of 21 isn't gloomy? Saying we'll get 19+ is delusional. predicting 4 wins and 2 draws out of 7 games isn't exactly melting.

Yes you are right, look at Utd, the Scum, City, Southampton and the Chaves all losing games they are expecting to win but all managing to stay above us?

I have no idea what your point is. They've won more games they're expected to than we have, hence they're higher...? We've lost 8 games, they've all lost less than that (2,3,4,7,6,8).

Showed courage to come back twice, didn't have a solid enough bench to finish them off. Im pleased how far we have advanced so far this year and the margins are they beating us by is dwindling.

Last edited:
It's not a red card, but I must admit I was sat thinking the same just afterwards yesterday. It was so incredibly cynical and unsporting, and we had Dembele storming down on goal in a two on two if he hadn't done that. Could've easily led to goalscoring opportunity.

Key word being led. Not a red card offense.

Jan Vertonghen pulling down that chaps shorts is more red card than that.

969b3d265f50d8910f73c734d2b3773d371c26ebb59a79ab74c6c5a7eb0605f6.jpg

why? just a Spanish name HeyZeuz

JesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesus ballbag buggery Christ

Saying we'll get 14 points out of 21 isn't gloomy? Saying we'll get 19+ is delusional. predicting 4 wins and 2 draws out of 7 games isn't exactly melting.

I have no idea what your point is. They've won more games they're expected to than we have, hence they're higher...? We've lost 8 games, they've all lost less than that (2,3,4,7,6,8).
"predicting 4 wins and 2 draws out of 7 games isn't exactly melting".
It is, if its at the expense of other games ?
(forfeiting the EL)

Football, as you know, is unpredictable. the old clichés run true . 'One game at a time'. You can only play the next game. There are lots of points to win and to lose and cup games to play for. Out next game is Fiorentina (EL), we should focus on that and that only. Predicting results (win or lose) is nonsensical because there are too many permutations to consider.

You clearly have shown your pessimistic views on our soon, run of games. We all understand there are a few days between games and that is not ideal, I personally, do need reminding of it. I believe all is possible, its not over until the final whistle of each game is blown. We are having a good season so far, we can get through the next few weeks Pl and cup games and hopefully our season can get even better.

Football is a competitive game and every game is there to win.

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." DB

Last edited:
I mean in the first half every decent chance they had was from a mistake by us. They all seemed to fall to Sturridge. They have played 2 games in a short time too, but didn't have to upset the prep with travel. Just like Woolwich who only have to travel a couple of miles to play us on the day played their next game at home, were dodgy, but scraped a win.
Little things like that make a difference.
We looked jaded. Lazy passes come from tired minds, and no pair have worked harder than Bentaleb and Mason. However, we still did not roll over and die.
Even their first goal was from another great tackle ending up in the path of the opposition by Vertonghen, like he did when he tackled Giroud and put it into the path of welbeck for the nomad's first, the one on Sturridge put into the path of Markovic(?).
They didn't exactly slaughter us, we made it easy for them for their first two. I thought even though they had some chances they were not good ones. We probably had the better chance of the 2nd half when Mignolet pulled off a fantastic save from Lamela -who I now hope people will stop slagging off.

If anything I think a draw was the fair result. But that's football.

I just hope all these games don't catch up.

It was just so tottenham that Ballotelli would break his duck v us and become super mario.

Couldn't have been listening to the Michel Owen co commentary then.
What an utterly useless cunt he is, gets most things wrong and can hardly stop himself from shouting ' Come on you Reds ' when providing his illuminating live analysis.
Wretched little cunt who I'd happily shit on.
I'm sure he said summit about the clubs fighting it out for 4th included, Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool, Spurs and Tottenham!!!!!
May have heard him wrongly as I was too busy throwing things at the screen!!!!!

I'm sure he said summit about the clubs fighting it out for 4th included, Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool, Spurs and Tottenham!!!!!
When Chadli came on against Woolwich he said he'd missed a few games while playing for his country...

v
JesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJesus ballbag buggery Christ
sense-of-humor.jpg

NOW DO SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE,MAYBE SHOPPING WITHOUT YOUR MUMMY,UNTIL THEN SONNY FUCK OFF AND TIDY YOUR ROOM CHILD.

When Chadli came on against Woolwich he said he'd missed a few games while playing for his country...

Michael Owen was so biased at the Pool game that he must have thought he worked for LiverpoolTV. I can't remember him saying anything positive about Spurs.

Alrite Everyone,
Liverpool fan here, just wanted to come in and congratulate you on a match well played.

It was great to see two teams actually playing positive free flowing attacking football.

I can see the two of us being quite high up the table next season.
Anyway good luck for the top 4 and hopefully you turn them cunts over in the final.

See you later

You heard right. I suppose he meant Spurs & Southampton. Knobhead scouser.

Back
Top Bottom