TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nearly all the pundits on TV apart from Hoddle and sometimes Redknapp, have their previous clubs tattooed on their foreheads, so getting a reasonable appraisal of our games, don't expect it to change COYS

Anyone see the rugby last night?
258D062800000578-2948377-image-a-19_1423610688450.jpg

That was an absolute joke. It's a whole different level to blocking someone's run or giving their shirt a little tug. If that's not serious foul play I don't know what is. He should have been shown the red card.

Nearly all the pundits on TV apart from Hoddle and sometimes Redknapp, have their previous clubs tattooed on their foreheads, so getting a reasonable appraisal of our games, don't expect it to change COYS

I think Neville is United's harshest critic personally, but generally I agree.

sorry was lurking but really enjoyed the game and really wanted to give my view of the game and after that match I'm really glad to see the back of you guys for the season, Kane is really good (I keep trying to convince myself he is shite but he keeps proving me wrong, can't judge players too early and all), was genuinely scared of Eriksen pulling strings without Lucas there and you'd just come off a big win against Woolwich when we kinda laboured to just being better but ineffective against Everton.

Reading some pre-match stuff on forums Liverpool's defencive improvement has been happily understated, Can, Skrtel and Sakho have been brilliant in a 3 and Mignolet has been kidnapped and replaced by a real goalkeeper. new formation really works for us and that box style midfield we have really put pressure on defencive midfielders and defences (hence helping the lazy passes from Mason and Bentaleb) it was a fun game for the neutral would be the obvious saying but man you guys are good to watch in attack Lamela seems a lot better than I last watched him and worked out defence well and Dembele was running things worryingly in parts. Just reading things the stick being given to Poch is a bit harsh and that game was brilliant to watch, you guys are really good and will probably be in the hunt for top 4 right up to the end.

glad to see the back of you and I mean that as a compliment

sorry was lurking but really enjoyed the game and really wanted to give my view of the game and after that match I'm really glad to see the back of you guys for the season, Kane is really good (I keep trying to convince myself he is shite but he keeps proving me wrong, can't judge players too early and all), was genuinely scared of Eriksen pulling strings without Lucas there and you'd just come off a big win against Woolwich when we kinda laboured to just being better but ineffective against Everton.

Reading some pre-match stuff on forums Liverpool's defencive improvement has been happily understated, Can, Skrtel and Sakho have been brilliant in a 3 and Mignolet has been kidnapped and replaced by a real goalkeeper. new formation really works for us and that box style midfield we have really put pressure on defencive midfielders and defences (hence helping the lazy passes from Mason and Bentaleb) it was a fun game for the neutral would be the obvious saying but man you guys are good to watch in attack Lamela seems a lot better than I last watched him and worked out defence well and Dembele was running things worryingly in parts. Just reading things the stick being given to Poch is a bit harsh and that game was brilliant to watch, you guys are really good and will probably be in the hunt for top 4 right up to the end.

Thanks for post. It was a great game for the neutral both teams with the intent of attacking and trying to win the game. Disagree with your comment on our DM's they gave away the ball when under NO pressure, put this down to mental fatigue from previous games rather than any pressure you applied.

We didn't deserve to win and nor did you but hey ho. I'm delighted that our boys put in a shift rather than capitulate as we have been used to for a couple of years.

I was very impressed with Ibe, he looks to be a player. I had never heard of him until the weekend.

Oh before I forget.........Anfield is a fucking morgue.

Mason and Bentalab gave the ball away wholesale, I hoped they would have been replaced at half time and Rose well the least said the better. Where is Yedlin, play him he can't be any worse. Thought a draw would have been a fair result.

Your team was great but your fans were somewhat quiet, Can and that right wing back looked good.

Fucking hate this loss. Similar to Crystal Palace in that it came after a big win, but this is worse - now those fucking scousers think they're still better than us AND arsewank is above us again. And we have to wait 8 days for a game and another 12 for a PL one. Fucking hate it. Shit mood I'm in

Thanks for post. It was a great game for the neutral both teams with the intent of attacking and trying to win the game. Disagree with your comment on our DM's they gave away the ball when under NO pressure, put this down to mental fatigue from previous games rather than any pressure you applied.

We didn't deserve to win and nor did you but hey ho. I'm delighted that our boys put in a shift rather than capitulate as we have been used to for a couple of years.

I was very impressed with Ibe, he looks to be a player. I had never heard of him until the weekend.

Oh before I forget.........Anfield is a fucking morgue.
I think we'd have to agree the disagree, or it could've been both, our attack is based around forcing mistakes in defence rather than completely cutting them to pieces with incisive passing (I'd only say we were capable of that rather than good at it) Ibe came in around the same time Sterling was blowing up and of course they got compared too straight away, Ibe is probably more complete as a footballer but less likely to score and even then after that we have a third on the way in Shey Ojo
Your team was great but your fans were somewhat quiet, Can and that right wing back looked good.
we've been good for a while and sadly you are right about Anfield but I'd counter that nearly every ground has been killed of noise if they are in a disappointing position in the league the song I hear the most at any stadium is "shall we sing a song for you" which is just a sad state of who can afford to go the games, the loud fanatics who are brilliant in away stands and the richer casual fans who don't get into it as much as others more notably the working class who with the raised prices just can't get in regularly. It genuinely makes me prefer the foreign fans who aren't local but are passionate enough to know the songs and sing them.

I thought Can was going to be a liability at first, but he looks like he will be a very decent player.

we've been good for a while and sadly you are right about Anfield but I'd counter that nearly every ground has been killed of noise if they are in a disappointing position in the league the song I hear the most at any stadium is "shall we sing a song for you" which is just a sad state of who can afford to go the games, the loud fanatics who are brilliant in away stands and the richer casual fans who don't get into it as much as others more notably the working class who with the raised prices just can't get in regularly. It genuinely makes me prefer the foreign fans who aren't local but are passionate enough to know the songs and sing them.

Get you point in the working class aspect but our home fans this season have been most good, certainly in comparison with most other prem teams.

I think a lot of that has been the success of home grown local supporters like Kane and Mason who give a link between the fans and the club and the way Poch has made us Spurs again by which I mean play attacking football which is our tradition (no chelsea park two buses in this team).

When you go to the lane come win or lose you know the players are trying and we playing to win not to draw like AVB, even with tight arse levy the club feels like it again and that is a good feeling.

Highlight of the night was Scholes calling Robbie Savage a knobhead...

Couldn't have been listening to the Michel Owen co commentary then.
What an utterly useless cunt he is, gets most things wrong and can hardly stop himself from shouting ' Come on you Reds ' when providing his illuminating live analysis.
Wretched little cunt who I'd happily shit on.

Back
Top Bottom