Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id much rather Eriksen, Lamela and Son behind Kane next week personally. I thought we looked fucking immense for a while there when those 4 were on the pitch.

But why discuss a new set up eh? Dele CANNOT be dropped, even if the team improves

So you think Poch will drop Dele for Lamela after less than forty five minutes of football in over a year.

Your testicles need whacking with a house brick...

Many, many times..

So remind me again what Lamela can do what Son can't? That was Son's second inch perfect through ball of the game, plus he's scored his umpteenth league when Lamela hasn't yet reached ten. If you wanna make a case for Lamela starting, there isn't one for him playing ahead of Son, he's a completely different league.

Its ok to support BOTH, you mug!

:pochunimpressed:

Son is the usual target for the Lamela boys like mindblown and Spursdem. I'm just saying they need to start bashing another player like Dele or Eriksen instead. Son should start every important game imo. Pace, trickery, vision, finishing. He's got the lot.

Bullshit... And you KNOW it!

Id much rather Eriksen, Lamela and Son behind Kane next week personally. I thought we looked fucking immense for a while there when those 4 were on the pitch.

But why discuss a new set up eh? Dele CANNOT be dropped, even if the team improves

C'mon dude... Leave this shit for another day.

2 wins and 8 goals in the last 4 days.

Can we officially declare it 'Party Night' for TFC?

:tobyarm:

Its ok to support BOTH, you mug!

:pochunimpressed:

I support all players when they're playing but, if you look back to the start of this thread, there were actually posters suggesting Lamela should start in favour of Son, which is absolutely ridiculous. Son's been fantastic pretty much all of 2017 and Lamela's barely kicked a ball, and you won't be able to tell me of any league game Lamela has had comparable to Son's today. He scored, had an assist, had an important role in two other goals and set up several gilt edged opportunities that were missed, won numerous corners, pressed the shit out of Stoke, drew a good save on the counter attack and more. Lamela's most frequent role at Spurs has been as a wide forward, which has mostly been Son's role - we rarely play with two out and out wide forwards, so in that role, there's simply no comparison between the two, Lamela simply cannot do what Son does as a wide forward, which leaves him competiting with Dele and Eriksen, and I think he'd also struggle to match their influence over a prolonged period.

I support all players when they're playing but, if you look back to the start of this thread, there were actually posters suggesting Lamela should start in favour of Son, which is absolutely ridiculous. Son's been fantastic pretty much all of 2017 and Lamela's barely kicked a ball, and you won't be able to tell me of any league game Lamela has had comparable to Son's today. He scored, had an assist, had an important role in two other goals and set up several gilt edged opportunities that were missed, won numerous corners, pressed the shit out of Stoke, drew a good save on the counter attack and more. Lamela's most frequent role at Spurs has been as a wide forward, which has mostly been Son's role - we rarely play with two out and out wide forwards, so in that role, there's simply no comparison between the two, Lamela simply cannot do what Son does as a wide forward, which leaves him competiting with Dele and Eriksen, and I think he'd also struggle to match their influence over a prolonged period.

Didn't read.

Your posting history speaks for itself.

You're full of shit when it comes to this topic.

Enjoy MOTD.

neednt have worried too much about Dembele.
I don’t know why people thinks we are better without Lamela .
He brings so much to this team with his quick one touch passing.
Get into the box.
He son and winks link up very well
What a pass for Kane at the death.

Welcome back Erik.

Back
Top Bottom