TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aw, these days don't come along often... let's just enjoy it eh?
No bickering, no arguments, just revel in todays' performance and result...
sammyspurs sammyspurs Mick Cooper Mick Cooper Anthony Beale Anthony Beale Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon Joe Clash Joe Clash
I'm looking at you... just get along tonight, will ya?
Why's my name crossed out now? I don't even know whether this is a good or a bad thing. Am I banned from the arguey group, or am I vindicated? Come on 1882 1882 - you don't want to be holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy for a year. I protested at first, but now I feel left out. If Anthony Beale Anthony Beale is in it, I want to be, and I like sammyspurs sammyspurs as well. Am I category AAA or just a measly B2?

This is like that Star Trek episode, when they found the planet with loads of lovey dovey people dressed in white, and all nastiness was banned - but underneath they were pure evil - you got electrocuted for nicking an apple or something, I forget, but I'm really fucking frightened now :pochwtf:

Last edited:
Why's my name crossed out now? I don't even know whether this is a good or a bad thing. Am I banned from the arguey group, or am I vindicated? Come on 1882 1882 - you don't want to be holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy for a year. I protested at first, but now I feel left out. If Anthony Beale Anthony Beale is in it, I want to be, and I like sammyspurs sammyspurs as well. Am I category AAA or just a measly B2?

This is like that Star Trek episode, when they found the planet with loads of lovey dovey people dressed in white, and all nastiness was banned - but underneath they were pure evil - you got electrocuted for nicking an apple or something, I forget, but I'm really fucking frightened now :pochwtf:
Oh shit ... you didn't nick an apple did you?:lamelashock:

No, I hate apples, but I saw my my best friend die for wearing a black T shirt.
Fuck the fashion police ... brutal bastards.
nDpWuo5.gif

Ha!!! I decided to 'rule you out' of the arguing group... due to your fair-minded, rational protestation of "What did I do...?" fair argument!
Aw, I was just naming names to be fair... didn't really have any substance behind any of them, except Sammy & Mick tend to wind eachother up a bit...

Back
Top Bottom