Tottenham v player thieving northern red monkeys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering that ridiculous line up, I think 0-0 is a brilliant result. In fact it's a superb result.
If potch had actually thought about the right team selection, they were there to be raped today.

Hillarious how many people have a disagreed with this. Is it the part about it being a brilliant result, or the part about potch picking the wrong team.

Because I have a feeling that if utd had finished us off in the first half like they should of done, then people would of done their fucking nut.

So I take it everyone wants that team to play chelsea then yeah?

Hillarious how many people have a disagreed with this. Is it the part about it being a brilliant result, or the part about potch picking the wrong team.

Because I have a feeling that if utd had finished us off in the first half like they should of done, then people would of done their fucking nut.

What would your line-up have been?

We just won't be able to contain their attacking threat. Players like mason and bentaleb are great young talents but coming up against top 5 teams we fall way short because of our lack class. I would probably have a midfield of dembele and eriksen, with a lot of width, of townsend and lennon to get round the back of them.

I just don't see it with this one...

Tottenham 1 Man Utd 3
Poch done far better than you predicted. We contained their attacking threat, clean sheet. Mason played well, could have won the game. Eriksen and Townsend played as you asked - neither were great. Dembele came on, was OK, nothing special.

So -

What's your issue? You seem very annoyed that we've won 4 and drawn 1 in our last 5 games...

Poch done far better than you predicted. We contained their attacking threat, clean sheet. Mason played well, could have won the game. Eriksen and Townsend played as you asked - neither were great. Dembele came on, was OK, nothing special.

So -

What's your issue? You seem very annoyed that we've won 4 and drawn 1 in our last 5 games...
Some people are just unhappy sports fans, and use these boards to vent frustration since no one wants to be around a miserable man like this fellow in real life

Well Vlad was clearly the correct choice at RB, as Walker is coming back from serious injury and - based on his last performance - would not have been up for it.
Kane √
Mason √
Lloris√
Davies √
Stambouli ?
Eriksen √
Townsend ?
Chadli √
Fazio √
Vertonghen√
So apart from the two ?'d who would have you picked bearing in mind we have 3 games in a week, 2 in 4 days against 1st and 3rd placed teams?

I agree I think we should have bothered them more. However, you have to remember we are not blessed with too much pace up front and width. That is what you need when facing 3 at back. we have wingers who cut inside and a front man with moderate pace.
I doubt that will be the team to face Chelsea.

Some people are just unhappy sports fans, and use these boards to vent frustration since no one wants to be around a miserable man like this fellow in
real life

Fuck off you fucking twat. How the fuck do you know what I'm like in real life you fucking
two bob cunt.

Of course I'm not pissed off we have won 4 games in a row. I was delighted with the result. I haven't insulted potch or consistently
wined about him. I think he has done a lot of good things. I just think his team selection was wrong. What's fucking wrong with that you pair of fucking shirtlifters?

I just felt, walker would of offered more at right
back, lennon would of been better on his natural side, with townsend on the other side. Also dembele in the middle with mason cos I don't rate stambouli. Anything wrong with that?

Because I bet your bollocks to a barndance, that if we had lost that yesterday like we probably should of done, then people would of fucking flipped.

Anyway the games over, fuck it. It was such a good team selection let's hope he plays the same team against chelsea..yeah?

Fuck off you fucking twat. How the fuck do you know what I'm like in real life you fucking
two bob cunt.

Of course I'm not pissed off we have won 4 games in a row. I was delighted with the result. I haven't insulted potch or consistently
wined about him. I think he has done a lot of good things. I just think his team selection was wrong. What's fucking wrong with that you pair of fucking shirtlifters?

I just felt, walker would of offered more at right
back, lennon would of been better on his natural side, with townsend on the other side. Also dembele in the middle with mason cos I don't rate stambouli. Anything wrong with that?

Because I bet your bollocks to a barndance, that if we had lost that yesterday like we probably should of done, then people would of fucking flipped.

Anyway the games over, fuck it. It was such a good team selection let's hope he plays the same team against chelsea..yeah?
you don't seem happy.............

Walker has just come back from a long injury it makes sense to not have him play so many games in a short period.
Lennon is no way near hands and shoulders above any other option we have.
Agree with Dembele though.

Just heard this interview with van Gaal, where he talks about it being "scientifically proven that players can't play twice in 24 hours".....

Couple of things:

1. Surely you have to answer serious questions if you spend a couple of hundred million and still don't have a squad big enough to cope with this run of games.
2. It's a load of bollocks. Scientifically proven by who? The fucking stupid cunt.
3. We dodged a bullet with this fucker.

I agree they dominated the first half, but they didnt score. Utd hit the post, so Hugo didnt have to make a save there either but I bet you count that as a near miss...?

They scored an offside goal...is that also lucky?

Falcao and RVP missed a one on one each, and Hugo made a worldie from Young.

I really dont see the big fuss about how lucky we were first half.

As I said, its all if if if....IF Kane got on the end we could have gone 2-0 up......

IF Mason scored second half, we would have won. Why is no one calling Utd lucky to get a point?
If my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle

To paraphrase the post match interviews:

Van Gaal "we can't play so much football. Science proves this. Blah blah blah. Whinge. Moan."

Interviewer: "will the next 4 days be rest, rest, rest, rest?" Pochettino "No, they'll be train, train, train, train."

Absolutely loved it.

I was pretty gutted when that flaccid jawed fucker chose them over us. But I am now chuffed to fuck that he went there. He's even tarted getting bale with the media whilst "skilfully" avoiding admitting it outright...& was nailed firmly down by the cunt in charge over there. He is a man living off a bygone reputation who knew he had bottomless pockets to pinch from. No wonder he didn't fancy levy's plans. If levy sticks with our man, & the melters stay sub zero, then we definitely look to have got the better deal here. Louis Van Vagina can stick his accolades in his arsehole. Levy is still a cunt who will pull the rug when it suits him or RM come knocking, but going into 2015, I'm even happier to be a lily white. COYFS

Back
Top Bottom