Tottenham V NUFC - COC 17 Dec - Block 34 (unofficial)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Zenith hath been achieved... Block 34, (bang in the middle) Row 18 Seat 82!!
:levyeyes:
Ah, now they know where to find me to clear up the mess... but believe me, if I was allowed to bring a broom in to sweep up afterwards, I would...!!! But the THFC rules specifically say; Rule 66, Sub-clause 6: "no sticks (broom or flagpoles) allowed" unfortunately... awwwwwwwww, shame!
:levywhoa:

I don't suppose any members aren't going to the game and wouldn't mind me borrowing there membership for the game? Don't really want to risk them not going to general sale or if tickets are very limited for this one

I'll bring plenty of Ticker-tape, and hand it out before the match... but do me a favour, don't lob it all up in the Brickies garden and hour before kick-off...
a) they don't appreciate it, and b) it doesn't do much good in there, it's much better suited scattered amongst the hoods and seats of the Park Lane faithful!
...plus, the stuff doesn't grow on trees... oh, hang on!

Only 17 tickets left in block 34 already. I bought last night and even then I had to get quite near the front. Loads in 33 and 32 though. Wonder if that's anything to do with 1882, or just people wanting to buy next to the away fans.

Either way, the fact it's sold so quickly (and all to ST / Members) suggests we should have a good atmosphere in there.

Only 17 tickets left in block 34 already. I bought last night and even then I had to get quite near the front. Loads in 33 and 32 though. Wonder if that's anything to do with 1882, or just people wanting to buy next to the away fans.

Either way, the fact it's sold so quickly (and all to ST / Members) suggests we should have a good atmosphere in there.

Bought mine last night and went for 33, didn't fancy staring at the net for the whole game down the front.

Got mine in block 34 right near the back.
If you can't get block 34 just join in everyone as we are going to need to get this rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom