Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was genuinely upbeat first half....should have listened to you cunts, at least you had a head start to prepare for a shit evening.

What a load of wank that planned out to be.

I’m not even gonna hate on Eriksen today....what’s he meant to do in this set up.

We are boring as fuck

You cunts !?!?!? YOU CUNTS!?!?

What on Earth are you talking about ?

The cricket ?

Such a sluggish performance. Woolwich away next which doesn’t make it any easier. Poch needs to sort himself and his team out. It’s been bad for the last few months.

I hate to say it but there’s something going on at the club that isn’t good. Players seem off the pace, Poch seems so negative. Needs to change soon.

But we haven't done this for 5 years. We've always played in front of other teams but it's gotten worse with the cross happy Tripps years.

We did when we had walker and rose flying. There is so much space on the flanks yet we refuse to play into it.

Watching Pool and City play shows us what we are lacking. We have quality players, but the application is not there yet. Far too slow.

Worst we’ve played in a year or so.

I can take the result, but we’re just so fucking painful to watch. No pace. No flair. Nothing.

Fucking abject. Buck your ideas up Poch.

No chance we are making top four if we play like this for the rest of the season.

Even willing to bet Poch will be gone by Christmas if this continues to be a pattern.
4th would be great with this team. Levy won't sack poch so it would be poch walking if he goes this Xmas. I just think poch needs to realise we aren't as good as we think & we need to get some better quality in. Really only got 2 possible starters in.

So we bring in a belated replacement for Dembele and a loan signing from a mid table Spanish club.
On the back of 18 months of fuck all.
The criminal neglection of our squad has been catching up since February.
A long hard season ahead.
If we let Eriksen or anyone else go now Levy should hang his head in shame

Well that was shit anyone who can see a positive from that needs to see a dr! Absolute shite and the thing is we can all see it why the fuck can’t poch! Disgusting performance

Back
Top Bottom