Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before the season began I thought we could put pressure on Liverpool and City at certain periods of the season. After watching both of them this weekend we are so far behind...

It's sad we haven't been able to introduce our new signings quickly.

feel like if Ndombele and Lo Celso started today - it'd be a different story. Two players who are happy to pass it quickly and incisively.

Weird because Son has a shot, Son was brought down for a near pen, Rose was take out for a near pen, Moura shot wide on half time, Lamela just had a tap in blocked

But keep reading Sqwaka

I'm talking about real things that are actually created, not the ball bobbling about randomly into something that nearly becomes something that is nearly a chance.

Weird - I was told by quite a few people that Son and Lucas being on the pitch at the same

I think it would work if they made amendments, but they don't. They just seem to be standing around and scared to shoot. The first shot Son had this half almost led to Lamela scoring.

Lazy game.

38usjh.jpg
and Lo Celso by the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom