Tottenham v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case said:
Think they said Kranjcar had a hamstring injury.

Aye, apparently taken off for a 'tight hamstring'. Precautionary I hope, he's played well in the last few games.

Parker was once again immense in midfield, and Modric.... well I couldn't care less if he still wants to leave as long as he keeps putting in performances like that till the day he goes.

Some of the once touch football was immense...

Great to see Modric back to his crooked-teeth-smiling best; alongside Parker who has been a revelation for us this season so far. Walker looked a little suspect for their disallowed goal, but provided well for the 'offside' miss by Defoe... But thats just nitpicking. We were fucking brilliant from start to finish; 1-0 at H/T I was genuinely worried that the Scousers would somehow get something out of this, but we continued from where we left off and put the game to bed by 65 mins or so. Good times...

It's a shitter that Liverpool fans now have an excuse 'we were down to 9' blah blah (I've already had that one thrown at me this morning.)

Anyway....

COYS!

And we're above Woolwich.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but fair play to Kenny. I was expecting him to go on an almighty ref bash but he declined to comment on the incidents saying it would detract from how good we are. You would never hear Fergie/Wenger say that.

Dru said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet but fair play to Kenny. I was expecting him to go on an almighty ref bash but he declined to comment on the incidents saying it would detract from how good we are. You would never hear Fergie/Wenger say that.

Got to disagree, I think he was very sly and deliberate with what he said, making sure everyone knows' he was unhappy with the decisions, and in fact detracting from our performance, without directly saying it. Bloke is a tool, he and all Liverpool fans, need to face up to the fact that they are an ordinary team.

Back
Top Bottom