Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We do know that if we play them in the Capital One Cup Final that they'll smash us up all over the park yes?
th

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those that posted pics.
I work with a Chelsea fan and he is the absolute worst for dishing it out, but cannot take it one bit lol.
Tomorrow's his 1st day back since the game and courtesy of you guys there's this montage waiting for him....
Soon as he enters the office he's gonna see this and have to walk a good 50ft looking at it
0whS2nU.jpg

Most likely he'll just tear it down right away lol - doesn't matter to me, I was in tears sticking it all up
And then having gone full retard he'll turn around and see the final piece lol
1kDAJzX.jpg

xIi1OLj.jpg

Tomorrow will be glorious:pochlol:
Please video his reaction and share.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those that posted pics.
I work with a Chelsea fan and he is the absolute worst for dishing it out, but cannot take it one bit lol.
Tomorrow's his 1st day back since the game and courtesy of you guys there's this montage waiting for him....
Soon as he enters the office he's gonna see this and have to walk a good 50ft looking at it
0whS2nU.jpg

Most likely he'll just tear it down right away lol - doesn't matter to me, I was in tears sticking it all up
And then having gone full retard he'll turn around and see the final piece lol
1kDAJzX.jpg

xIi1OLj.jpg

Tomorrow will be glorious:pochlol:
:vert::soldadolol::paulinholol::levylol::eriksenlol:

Superb

Well no video, but my mates have let me know that it's still up!!! Fair do's!

He did send me a text though lol

"you cunt"

Short, sweet, simple and oh so satisfying :)

On Friday I'll go in, shake his hand and have a good laugh.

I know some folks like to get down and dirty, rough and tumble. But for me, this is what it's all about. Good natured fun and a laugh.
Thanks again to all those that helped do the pics.... keep 'em coming :)
God bless x

Well no video, but my mates have let me know that it's still up!!! Fair do's!

He did send me a text though lol

"you cunt"

Short, sweet, simple and oh so satisfying :)

On Friday I'll go in, shake his hand and have a good laugh.

I know some folks like to get down and dirty, rough and tumble. But for me, this is what it's all about. Good natured fun and a laugh.
Thanks again to all those that helped do the pics.... keep 'em coming :)
God bless x
would personally love it if we lost 5-3 and someone went through all that effort for some good quality 'whiffy bantz'

Well, the magical day came. I was almost nervous walking into the office and as I entered it almost seemed like he'd pulled a "working from home Friday"
But as I looked to the right where the office opens up to the a different area ..... behold!!!
I approached with a beaming smile ready to pat him on the back, and say "maybe next time hey?"
The few others in the office were all smiling, but as I approached I could see the guy looked washed up, broken.... like he'd been on a 10 week bender and he sullenly said one word....

"Don't"

I tried to show a heartfelt genuine smile and was about to say "it's ok mate, was just a bit of fun and I'm fair game next time" but stoppped at the slight sidewards nod of his head.
So I left it there.

Talking to another Chelsea fan in the building that knew what happened, his comments made me laugh "Poor guy, worst loser in the world"
And the guys that were there on the Monday said he managed one day with it all up, stiff backed and miserable denying any possibilty that it had gotten to him all day long.

I dread to think what wil happen if we get them in the cup final and win lol :pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom