Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Diego Costa puts Chelsea 1-0 up and Jose feels smug:
BPI
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"Handball! Penalty! Ref! This is a joke..."
PA
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

1-1. Harry Kane bloody loves it... Jose does not:
Reuters
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Danny Rose makes it 2-1 a minute before half-time. Set facial expression to "stunned bemusement":
PA
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Cahill brings down Harry Kane for a penalty. "Oh, Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary. Why, Gary?"
Getty
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Hazard makes it 4-2. "Hmm… I wonder…"
Action Images
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Oops, no... there's Chadli:
BPI
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"I hate this place, let's go home..."
Getty
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg
he really is an emotional rollercoaster!

I can't stop laughing at the way all the Chelsea idiots keep blaming Cahill for the loss. They really don't want to face the fact Pochettino completely out-thought Jose. The way Eriksen took Matic out of play left the path completely clear for Harry to rip them to shreds.

Yet, it's only Spurs, so of course it had to be just a bad game for Chelsea.

Mauricio's right, they'll never see us coming, because their heads have disappeared completely up their own arses in self-delusion.

Just got IP banned from the shed end for making an account called CHEL53A and trolling

spammed
'MOURINHO'S RIGHT, YOUR FANS ARE SH*TE!

MOURINHO'S RIGHT, YOUR FANS ARE SH*TE!'

on about four threads

some real quotes from the chavs before the game

'By the time we KO we will know what we have to do, wither way 3 points against the Spuds all day long'

'my prediction is 0-5, They are ballon. That what I've watched was terrible. Thier game, thier style... just terrible. We are going to show them. 0-5'

'we'll dominate their midfield'

Last edited:
Just got IP banned from the shed end for making an account called CHEL53A and trolling

spammed
'MOURINHO'S RIGHT, YOUR FANS ARE SH*TE!

MOURINHO'S RIGHT, YOUR FANS ARE SH*TE!'

on about four threads

The username is at least witty, I like it, but the rest seems a bit pointless to me. Sure, go have a laugh at their expense, rub it in a bit; they would to us - have done to us, in the past, but I don't see the point of spamming their threads really.

The username is at least witty, I like it, but the rest seems a bit pointless to me. Sure, go have a laugh at their expense, rub it in a bit; they would to us - have done to us, in the past, but I don't see the point of spamming their threads really.
Because all of them before the game were saying 'we'll smash them' 'costa hatrick' 'we'll rip them a new arsehole' and they dish it out to us alot so I thought I'd give a little bit of pain back

Last edited:
Because all of them before the game were saying 'we'll smash them' 'costa hatrick' 'we'll rip them a new arsehole' and they dish it out to us alot so I thought I'd give a little bit of pain back
There is no way to make the fans feel the pain until we deny them something they want (like a pot).

As it stands, they have no idea what goes on, since they just watch the scoreboard, not actual football. Take comfort in the fact Pochettino and the team caused Jose and his mercenaries real pain. They got out-smarted and out-played. Very few teams make them feel inadequate, so they won't forget that beating.

I've re-watched the game a couple of times now. Still can't believe how well they played, how well Kane played.

Just hope we don't undo the good work with games against 'lesser' opposition coming up.

I know it's been posted about 40 pages back but it needs saying again... 3 Point Lane....ahhhhhhh
proofthatthisvenueischelseasbogeyground.jpg

One thing you have to learn about Chel53a fans is they are not the brightest.. Just look at the comments from that Indian Pillock, or watch the vid of the Chelsea fans discussing players that have been made up.
They are Thick mate and the 3 point lane comment proves it.

I've been at the WHL (and the Bricklayers) once before, but it was before the start of the 2012-2013 season. Now, after xmas, it's finally true: two easy home games against ManU and Chavski and I'll be there!!!
COYS!!!

Boy, what kind of a games those were! ManU game seen and chanted from Park Lane, Chavski from the Self. Still get goosebumps reminiscing the electricity in the air when Andros stepped up to shoot the penalty or when Harry scored his second. Or when Hugo made those incredible saves against ManU (and Matic).

I was like
:freundgoal:
and still am.

Yup, easy games ;). Should perhaps visit North London more often.
Deffo gonna be at the Park Lane in my next trips!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those that posted pics.
I work with a Chelsea fan and he is the absolute worst for dishing it out, but cannot take it one bit lol.
Tomorrow's his 1st day back since the game and courtesy of you guys there's this montage waiting for him....
Soon as he enters the office he's gonna see this and have to walk a good 50ft looking at it
0whS2nU.jpg

Most likely he'll just tear it down right away lol - doesn't matter to me, I was in tears sticking it all up
And then having gone full retard he'll turn around and see the final piece lol
1kDAJzX.jpg

xIi1OLj.jpg

Tomorrow will be glorious:pochlol:

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those that posted pics.
I work with a Chelsea fan and he is the absolute worst for dishing it out, but cannot take it one bit lol.
I have a 'friend' who is an equally unbearable Chelsea fan. We once placed a Manchester United squad photo poster perfectly over his Chelsea one (yes, he was that sort of fan...) and waited for the magic to happen.

He ripped it off so furiously that he took a chunk out of the wall.
:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom