Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the players will be on a buzz after Tuesday night. When you're winning games you don't get tired, you want to play more. I think Poch will get nearly full strength, all the pressure is on Spurs this weekend.

All the players will be on a buzz after Tuesday night. When you're winning games you don't get tired, you want to play more. I think Poch will get nearly full strength, all the pressure is on Spurs this weekend.

Indeed.

And besides City, we play before all of our other rivals so a good opportunity to create a bit of a gap to put pressure on those below us to pick up points (Chelsea, Man Utd and Woolwich all away from home).

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------------
KWP-----Alderweireld-----Vertonghen------Davies
---------------------Dier---------Sissoko---------------------
Lucas--------------------Lamela------------------------Son
------------------------------Kane-------------------------------

------------------------Lloris---------------------
KWP---------Toby-----Vertonghen-----Rose
--------------------Dier-----Winks-------------------
-------Son----------Lamela-------Lucas--------
------------------------Kane--------------------------

Why can they not give a microphone to the Press as it is difficult to hear the question. I turned on the subtitles in the hope that I would see the questions but they only show poch's answers. Do not know who is doing the subtitles but they clearly could not understand Poch as some words were hilarious. Instead of Burnley they typed Barley and Berlin. Instead of sack me they typed suck me. Worth watching with subtitles for a laugh.

Why can they not give a microphone to the Press as it is difficult to hear the question. I turned on the subtitles in the hope that I would see the questions but they only show poch's answers. Do not know who is doing the subtitles but they clearly could not understand Poch as some words were hilarious. Instead of Burnley they typed Barley and Berlin. Instead of sack me they typed suck me. Worth watching with subtitles for a laugh.
Not sure why. I can only guess that it's because those that are asking the questions are from the print media and therefore it suits them not to have TV picking up their questions. Also, press releases are time embargoed it gives them the opportunity to "spin" the story the way they want it before the TV version is released. (there is also a further Q&A done without any TV, this is done immediately after and has a separate time embargo, I think around 10pm same evening. You wait ben Pearce, Ally Gold, Dan Kilpatrick etc will all release a story at exactly the same time tonight and it will not be covered in what we have just seen).

Beat Burnley and that is 100 PL wins for Poch with Spurs.

Only Fergie and Mourinho have reached a century of league wins with one club in a shorter time

DuS4NPiX4AAlxpe.jpg

My son will be in the program as he’s a mascot.

Put him on the list years ago, only problem is he’s 14 now and gonna be taller than the players. I will piss myself if he comes out holding Danny or Kieron’s hand

Wembley games :memeokay:
Wembley games are as good as you make it. The loyal ones are having a good time there. It’s in London. You can have a good pre match and post match. It’s an amazing Tottenham team. People just being miserable and tight. “I want a ticket for Barca... or the test event... but fuck Wembley and watching the best Tottenham team in a generation...”. K’off. It’s not like it’s in the Isle of Wight or somewhere else dead and inconvenient...

My son will be in the program as he’s a mascot.

Put him on the list years ago, only problem is he’s 14 now and gonna be taller than the players. I will piss myself if he comes out holding Danny or Kieron’s hand
I thought the age limit would be something like up to 10

Back
Top Bottom