Tottenham N17.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For years I've watched footballers looking very awkward whilst shaking hands or doing any foundation/charity stuff etc...

This bunch seem far more interested and engaged in the work being done.

Agree... Eriksen looked genuinely interested and part of what was going on.

...gotta say though, they coulda let the lad on the pitch for 2 minutes. .. wouldn't have killed them!
The electric fence/pitch side cordon seemed a tad excessive!

The football club will play a big part in the regeneration of the area and should carry on the local community activities they have been involved in, especially with the schools and young people.

Look, I have been going to Spurs since the early 70s, and to be honest it has never been a haven, but now it is a shite hole occupied by scumbags and drug dealers. Match days are the only time to visit the area, and that's because of a heavy police presence. The stadium and everything on the grid will no doubt look great, but it's people that make a nice area, and the people who live in Tottenham are far from nice.

Look, I have been going to Spurs since the early 70s, and to be honest it has never been a haven, but now it is a shite hole occupied by scumbags and drug dealers. Match days are the only time to visit the area, and that's because of a heavy police presence. The stadium and everything on the grid will no doubt look great, but it's people that make a nice area, and the people who live in Tottenham are far from nice.
I use to work with a girl that moved to Tottenham.She loved it when we were at home for the reasons you mentioned.She said she felt safe going shopping and the place was full of nice people albeit loud and sometimes drunk :)

So poor people are scumbags is what you think? Or is it just poor immigrants you just don't like?

I used to live in Tottenham, and most of the anti social behaviour I witnessed was certainly from pissed up football fans.

Lets not dress it up people,its our spiritual home but it has a major problem with gang violence and gun crime(along with Wood green next door).Its not a nice place,for a variety of reasons.If the club upgrading helps improve that ,good.Hopefully facilities for the local kids get improvements as well,because thats the grass roots of the problem.

So poor people are scumbags is what you think? Or is it just poor immigrants you just don't like?

I used to live in Tottenham, and most of the anti social behaviour I witnessed was certainly from pissed up football fans.

Your right in everything you say. Poor people are quite often criminals, and those who are immigrants as well, are even worse.

Lets not dress it up people,its our spiritual home but it has a major problem with gang violence and gun crime(along with Wood green next door).Its not a nice place,for a variety of reasons.If the club upgrading helps improve that ,good.Hopefully facilities for the local kids get improvements as well,because thats the grass roots of the problem.
True, we had youth clubs and then older mixed clubs where you could just hang about, watch tv play pool , but there was always something going on. You could do judo, rehearse if you had a band, do pottery, art.
Apart from football, before we were teenagers
We did rock climbing, caving, potholing, archery, assault course, orienteering, hill walks etc on weeks away with the club. Even went to USA with the local boys club
Kids found something they liked. It kept us occupied. Pad a pittance in subs. Yet they are all gone now, flats.
Fucking scandalous and the wonder why kids are running about the streets.
Thatcher is to blame. Took away all the funding and it went downhill from there.

Bollocks. I've lived in Tottenham for four years now. Never had any trouble.

Bin this fucking bell end.

But it's true. How many rich go out mugging people, selling drugs, become gang members, and commit GBH etc etc. Poor people are far more likely to be slobs and bring up children badly. You can be PC and pretend otherwise, but it's true. THFC is an oasis in shit hole, FACT

But it's true. How many rich go out mugging people, selling drugs, become gang members, and commit GBH etc etc. Poor people are far more likely to be slobs and bring up children badly. You can be PC and pretend otherwise, but it's true. THFC is an oasis in shit hole, FACT

*goes and masturbates onto a Thatcher shrine*

Well, it was the "rich" kids at my high school who used to sell me drugs. So, that theory is out the window

A large portion of my family and friends have lived in Tottenham for their whole lives and none of them fit into your description. Do you actually know anyone from Tottenham?

Tottenham has crime issues, much like any other deprived area of the UK, mostly linked to drugs.

Some of the biggest criminals I have seen, have either been MP's sitting in parliament, refusing until recently to see the link between drugs and crime and people in suits working for investment banks......

Let's hope it's binned for a nice long spell this time.

Can use his free time to comment on Daily Mail articles about how Polish people have stolen his job.

No room for those levels of xenophobia or social profiling. Tottenham is one of the most vibrant, diverse and accepting places i know.... i don't want people like him associated with my club in any way.

Go and support Stoke if that's the shit you believe in.

Last edited:
Your right in everything you say. Poor people are quite often criminals, and those who are immigrants as well, are even worse.

Sir-Philip-Green-001.jpg
103666044-RTX2AQXH.530x298.jpg

Two of the RICHEST people around at the moment... I'm pretty sure they never stooped to the 'criminal' levels you're talking about!

You case stands up after all I guess!!
:sonhmm::kanehand::paulinhobored::avbfacepalm:

...and as for this lowlife homeless scum... do they have no shame??
Homeless man's selfless act caught on video in social experiment

Back
Top Bottom