Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game of the league season and it's a come from behind (behave) victory against London Bees, who brought a certain Lauren Pickett off the bench...that'll teach here for jumping ship...

Good to see some decent publicity for the women’s game. Quality seems to be improving hugely year on year, especially in the Super League. Hope we continue to progress - along with Lewes FC of course.

Just got back from the ladies game at the Dripping Pan. Entrance gone up to £8 from £3 since they started paying them the same as the men.

Spurs won 3-1 from going a goal down early on. Crowd was an impressive 714!

Jessica Nazz (I'm guessing the amount of Zs needed) of Spurs was the star player.

Excellent day out.

Just got back from the ladies game at the Dripping Pan. Entrance gone up to £8 from £3 since they started paying them the same as the men.

Spurs won 3-1 from going a goal down early on. Crowd was an impressive 714!

Jessica Nazz (I'm guessing the amount of Zs needed) of Spurs was the star player.

Excellent day out.
My mum was there supporting Lewes. (Her brother is a club director.) She kept sending me score updates. Told her I hope our ladies smash them.

DqDEJEJXgAE4XJY

Back
Top Bottom