Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd happily sponsor that Lauren Pickett, if you know what I mean... :llorishowudoin:

It's this type of outdated view that holds women's sport back........I did see that Hope Solo is wanting to become the USA soccer president. You go girl, whether it's going after the top job in soccer or showing close ups of her asshole on the internet there is no stopping this go getter....

I'd happily sponsor that Lauren Pickett, if you know what I mean... :llorishowudoin:
I mean, I wasn't going to say it in the opening gambit but...

She still hasn't been sponsored yet IIRC.

IMG_8749.PNG.03cc7398c7c3e25f9aa8c2f029451054.PNG

Player Sponsorship - tottenhamhotspur.com

giphy.webp

It's this type of outdated view that holds women's sport back........I did see that Hope Solo is wanting to become the USA soccer president. You go girl, whether it's going after the top job in soccer or showing close ups of her asshole on the internet there is no stopping this go getter....
Yes mate, me wanting to fuck a hot girl is what's holding back women's sport. Good on you for exposing this, you righteous warrior of progress you.

Progressive as ever guys. I know it's all 'bants' etc, but at some point does it not bore you to act that way?
You do realise it's tongue in cheek and it'd genuinely be really great for the pod to sponsor one of the Spurs Ladies?

If the Spurs Show can do it, I don't see why we can't.

Edit: I'd like to add, this forum was far more graphic about the sexual favours it would do to naughty Nacer Chadli.
:ledleylick:

You do realise it's tongue in cheek and it'd genuinely be really great for the pod to sponsor one of the Spurs Ladies?

If the Spurs Show can do it, I don't see why we can't.

Edit: I'd like to add, this forum was far more graphic about the sexual favours it would do to naughty Nacer Chadli.
:ledleylick:
I know how it's intended, maybe I'm getting boring in my old age.

Back
Top Bottom