Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just bought a couple of tickets for the FA Cup Semi Final.

£3.50 booking fee!! :levywtf:
I got charged £5.25, cheeky fuckers

Also not sure if I’ve done something I shouldn’t as I’ve bought for me, plus my wife and daughter, but only I’m a member. They’re seemingly all allocated to me so god knows if it’ll work. Half expected the purchase not to go through so will see how this pans out…

I got charged £5.25, cheeky fuckers

Also not sure if I’ve done something I shouldn’t as I’ve bought for me, plus my wife and daughter, but only I’m a member. They’re seemingly all allocated to me so god knows if it’ll work. Half expected the purchase not to go through so will see how this pans out…
There was an option to assign the tickets. However, you can only assign to other members/STs - my Mrs only has a CRN so couldn't assign her one.

Screenshots should work 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom