Tottenham in New York - HELL YEAH!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I may have to drive up from D.C. for that one. I would love to see Tottenham utterly destroy any side with the Arse Gooner Thierry Henry!

I was hoping this was a report that Spurs bars in NYC would be showing the youth FA cup tie between Tottenham and Charlton. Maybe you've heard of it?

TDoggNYC said:
7/31 or 8/1

This ^ hurts my eyes.

The months have names for a reason you know! :bmj:

Of course, I might just be bitter 'cause I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting to NYC to see this.

Although nipper will be at least a month old by then, hmmm, maybe if I just ask the misses nicely..............

Anyone looking to come on the US tour should coordinate with NYSpurs -- last time the club came over (in 2010, for a mini friendly tournament in NY, and another in LA), we got a massive block of tix all together and gave it the proper Tottenham Ultras treatment.

Ask StainesSpur (hi, mate!) -- we showed our visitors a good time.

If there was any chance of an internet feed of the match on Thursday, they'd show it in a second at our weekday pub.

And nothing would make me happier than to hear TFC taped at our weekend spot in Brooklyn...

Back
Top Bottom