Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the risk of being ridiculed I'd like to make a confession....

I regularly check http://au.women.soccerway.com/national/england/premier-n--s/20132014/south/r22337/ to see how Tottenham Ladies are doing. Granted they are in the 3rd tier of womens football, which in itself is a completely different game to the proper stuff.

Yet still I find myself checking it most weeks, seeing if we can avoid relegation for another season, hopeful that maybe next year we will push for promotion.

Does anyone else do this or am I the only one?

Taking this one step further would anyone consider an 1882 event for Tottenham Ladies or will the abuse be too much for the poor girls to endure?

Taking this one step further would anyone consider an 1882 event for Tottenham Ladies or will the abuse be too much for the poor girls to endure?

What abuse? I love the female specimen but I reckon the constant baiting of their sexual organs would become a bit tiresome after 2 minutes.
It would be a bit childish to focus on that rather than the game.

It was mentioned not too long ago about 1882 attending a womens game but it was in the arse end of nowhere if I remember correctly. I'd be game for it, but again I have to re iterate we do need to be careful not to be seen as only attending the small games / being a circus act / rent a mob.

It was mentioned not too long ago about 1882 attending a womens game but it was in the arse end of nowhere if I remember correctly. I'd be game for it, but again I have to re iterate we do need to be careful not to be seen as only attending the small games / being a circus act / rent a mob.
It was me and one other guy that agreed to go, he then pulled out for some reason so I ended up on my own. I did a report though, the thread is here:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/spurs-ladies-match-report-travel-diary.1769/

Think Thelonious has stated a few times that 1882 won't do Women's matches.

Makes me sound like a sexist! If a bunch of people wish to go and show support then that's fine, doesn't really need the 1882 banner.

Louisa Necib

tumblr_mnnr824_Lx_B1riv9joo1_500.jpg

I have been to see the ladies play away at Lewes for the last two seasons. Good fun & much appreciated by the team. I might go to the away game vs Brighton next season (assuming they are in the same division).

Back
Top Bottom