Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New contract for Hannah Godfrey

Fri 10 January 2020, 11:30|Tottenham Hotspur

We are delighted to announce that Hannah Godfrey has signed a new contract with the Club until 2021.

The 22-year-old defender joined us in July, 2019, having spent the previous four years in the United States representing the University of South Alabama and Pensacola FC.

Hannah has become a regular starter for Spurs Women since arriving in the summer and has made 11 appearances in all competitions so far this season.

She earned her first international call-up for Scotland in November and scored on her debut in a 5-0 victory in Albania in Euro qualifying.

Hannah said: “I’m over the moon to have signed a new deal. The Club has made me feel so welcome and really helped me develop in a short period of time. I know that this is going to be a place for me to reach my goals and get better. The last six months have been a whirlwind and to wear the Spurs shirt and represent the Club every day, I couldn’t be any happier.”

That’s the double over piss boy Sullivan’s shit show.
they say he’s at the women’s club to gain experience when he takes over the full club.
well today was perfect experience and you better get used to losing you spotty little Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom