Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This inspired me to google Hope Solo, who's nudes have been leaked today :gazza2:

LsbBcOO.jpg

Feel bad not supporting the girls, but I can't say women's football does it for me. Kudos to those who want to play the sport, but not much of a spectator's event. IMO, its on a level of watching a pub or kid's game, only reason to go along would be to support someone you know.

I see they've beaten the spammers too, with the U21 win as well does that mean we can start printing treble t-shirts...

1882 at a ladies game would be great - especially as they requested 1882 to go along last season. sing for the shirt and all that...dont really see the difference between 1st team/youth/ladies

1882 at a ladies game would be great - especially as they requested 1882 to go along last season. sing for the shirt and all that...dont really see the difference between 1st team/youth/ladies

Agreed.
Its all Tottenham to me.

I will be at the ladies away games at Lewes and Brighton. Feel free to join me.

Back
Top Bottom