TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, we should just buy all the other teams best players and loan them out to non-league teams...

Smooth!

We could also buy out Pep and Jose's contracts and get em' making tea and cleaning boots instead.

Cool.... You got a dissagree from John Thomas John Thomas

...Godlike insight as to whom; incoming!

#SaveOurSeasonJT
It may have been a kiss.
Although I do disagree with his statement that all those who think we could/should have made better signings are idiots and morons.
Would benefit from some kind of anger management, in my humble opinion like

It may have been a kiss.
Although I do disagree with his statement that all those who think we could/should have made better signings are idiots and morons.

Selective reading at its 'finest'...

Keep on 'winning', girlfriend!

Smooth!

We could also buy out Pep and Jose's contracts and get em' making tea and cleaning boots instead.
It would have to be the most expensive tea known to man and gold plated boot brushes...have to make the fuckers feel at home...team morale and all that...

Selective reading at its 'finest'...
Keep on 'winning', girlfriend!
Not at all. I disagreed with him labelling a large group decent, honest Spurs fans idiots and morons. Nothing selective there chum. Unlike yourself, i use the disagree button selectively, not randomly.

Not at all. I disagreed with him labelling a large group decent, honest Spurs fans idiots and morons. Nothing selective there chum. Unlike yourself, i use the disagree button selectively, not randomly.

Sure... Cos its not at all like you to sit in a minority position and mock the rest of the forums views to the contrary.

p.s. Thanks for the "random" disagree in the Danny Rose thread

I never post any reaction of a game the day the game has happened, because of games like this. Hard to be fair and measured straight after the event.

Well here is a fair and measured response - absolute fucking garbage. What a load of old toilet. No excuses now two weeks running it's been flat and not good enough.

Fuck knows what's happened to eriksen the last few weeks and everyone knows my thoughts on Alli, not gonna bother parroting them again. Son the only one with any kind of purpose going forward. Can't really dig out the defence too much as they didn't really have much to do, although Davies was not up to the standard of trippier. Rondon gave them a tough afternoon he is very strong. Lloris watched the ball go in, which he could have caught up with if he'd moonwalked and thrown in a couple of spins halfway through.

I don’t remember llorente ever trying a shit since we signed him lol
This would be a spectacular tactic to introduce into our attacking play.
Llorente ghosts into box and lowers his shorts, and snaps off a five coiler on the penalty spot.
As the massed defence looks on in stunned amazement, Lloris runs up and rabona's a piledriver into the top corner of the net.
I can see that working

Haha, man of the people you. Coming from the guy who allied himself with the gooner mindblown. That decent, honest Spurs fan.

Except thats not even true, save for 1 post in the last few pages of us bickering...

Compare to circle-jerk you and scott scott were enjoying here last night.

(I also stromgly suspect ArcspacE ArcspacE disagrees with EVERY post you make, so good luck with those acusations of "denial"!)

Dont you worry, its quite clear what you are....
I will never acknowledge that skidmark’s existence

Sanchez, Aurier, Llorente, Foyth and Gazzaniga was a decent summer's work.
Sanchez & aurier very good signings.
Llorente hasn't had an impact yet but I wish we put more crosses in for him. Foyth is for the future. Gazzaniga saved our ass against palace but that's all I've seen of him.
Thank god poch didn't agree with that outdated theory of signing no one because then who do you drop?!

If we get to January within a few points from top four or better yet, in the top four, I hope we are pro-active in January. Ross Barkley is a player I would be happy to see come but also Goretzka. Both are out of contract in the summer so we may be able to bring them in on a cut price deal as it's either that or Everton/Schalke lose out on a fee six months after.

Creative midfielders who can pick a pass, carry the ball and are young enough to develop further.
Still not convinced by barkley but if anyone can get the best out of him then it's poch.

It may have been a kiss.

Humble??????????

City in a similar mesh up right now agaist Hufdersfield. Diff so far they had a pen given we didnt? Nothing much happening in the middle bc it is packed. I m curious to see what City can do here that we couldnt

Back
Top Bottom