Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 things....

First of all what in the world did Ade do to his hair ... LOL
201212290807292732441-p2.jpg
... even he doesn't like it ... lol
Secondly, does anyone have or can post a gif of the roulette the Sandro did today ... THANKS!

I'm back. Met Kris Kris 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 at various points during the trip, top lads thanks for the company! I'm bloody shattered now though, had a terrible hangover after the game.

Great result though, seemed like we didn't give them lot too many chances.
I was feeling it on the train home, maybe whiskey wasn't the best idea! Hope to do it again soon mate!

Quality away day. Definitely worth the 5am wake up. Shame so many people seem to automatically sit down?! Without being told to?! We tried 'stand up if you hate Woolwich' and even a 'stand up if you love Tottenham' neither worked?! Unbelievable Jeff.

Atmosphere second half was quality, the AVB's Blue and White Army must have lasted 5mins plus! Love it when it starts with a few then everyone jumps in and it rocks. Hope it sounded good on TV.

We really should have scored more! Lennon's goal (just seen on MOTD) was fucking amazing. His reaction to the ball bouncing back off the defender is immediate and his acceleration and finish different class!

Bale running past people for fun again.

With Sandro, being rested against Reading etc. I agree he needs a rest for sure, given how hard he works and how much he's played, but I don't think Parker is ready to start and play an extended amount yet? Maybe I'm wrong. However why not play Sig instead of Sandro and go for it?! We're at home to Reading ffs, who will probably park the bus...

Great to meet Kris Kris and Park Lane James Park Lane James .

COYS

Back
Top Bottom