Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the opposite might be the case, but its a difficult one. Defoe is quick, he might be able to work around the big guys like Shawcross and Huth.
You could be right...I would prefer to use him as a super sub if we are realy having trouble against there defence. If not, I woul give him the day of, he's played a lot of games and could probably use the rest...

I've got a feeling they're going to give us the rough-house treatment, seeing as they were on the receiving end for the first time ever against EVERTON... if that cunting thug Adam plays, expect Bale to be out again... but if Bale DOES play, then he'll still end up being out for weeks!

COYS, take no shitting prisoners against these Neanderthals and their Delilah-Karaoke-loving fans!

I may hate their team but there fans will always have a place in my heart for this........
I saw a stoke fan wearing a t shirt with a broken cannon on it saying 'Love Stoke, Hate Woolwich'

Here it is

Love_Stoke_Hate_Arsenal_blackhood_w.png

I reckon Jakey Lividmore should stand in the technical area arms crossed chest puffed up like a bouncer ready to jump in at a moments notice of anything kicking off

Stoke hate Woolwich? I must have slept through that one. Why?
Various reasons, some people its due to tear ups in the 1970s, youngers fans just love to take the piss out of Wenger and generally hate Woolwich.

For what ever reason they do it - I'm not complaining!

Stoke hate Woolwich? I must have slept through that one. Why?

Because Ryan Shawcross broke Aaron Ramsey's leg and then Wenger had a big tantrum criticizing everything about the club. Now they give Woolwich extra stick at home, which is funny, and boo Ramsey every time he touches the ball, which is considerably less funny (and clever).

None of this makes up for the fact that a Stoke player (Rory Delap of all people) caused Ledley's injury and dampened his career.

Because Ryan Shawcross broke Aaron Ramsey's leg and then Wenger had a big tantrum criticizing everything about the club. Now they give Woolwich extra stick at home, which is funny, and boo Ramsey every time he touches the ball, which is considerably less funny (and clever).

None of this makes up for the fact that a Stoke player (Rory Delap of all people) caused Ledley's injury and dampened his career.

Not like Delap was playing for Stoke at the time.

I'm not really a fan of Stoke, or their underhand tactics, but I do love how much the ruffle the gooners feathers, and they do have quality (if moany) fans.

The Britannia is one of the few remaining stadiums with atmosphere.

Stoke are known to put loudspeakers in front of their fans to make them sound louder. Still a good set of fans (sometimes) but not these super fans everyone makes out. Well run club though still offers very cheap tickets (adults as low as £5 for some games) so I do have a bit of respect for them... Won't stop me calling them inbred bastards when I'm close enough.

Back
Top Bottom