Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Firstly good luck against Chelsea you will need it (On and off the pitch)

Now lets get on thing straight you took us to school on the pitch.

Off the pitch you hid. You made comments about stabbing our supporters which is cowardly for a start. We called it on all day and you didn't want know. Why lie now... I suppose TTKK. The whole of London knows we came over and took the piss. We was on the Broad Water Farm estate 200 handed before the game. No Sign! We drank in the Albany. No sign! We called it on all day!! No sign!!

You called Aberdeen, Luton, Ajax etc etc for help (Muggy) and you stiil didn't show... How you can call any one all mouth is hilarious!!

Where was you all?... thats right you was busy charging your phones so you could film us all at the end of the game, how sad.

Sorry no one takes you seriously any more.

We are the Kings of London and England.
Not going to bite, but to discuss those kind of events this is not the right website!

I hate to break it to you, but many of us are adults with jobs and responsibilities who could've give a flying fuck about acting like gutter trash and having a punch up in the street. What, you want to compete with others on how many asbos you can get before heading down the dole? Aim high mate. Aim high!

That your lot still thinks that being a moron is something to gloat about is farcical. But let's be honest here, all you internet hard men are just trying to troll with this outdated firm bullshit this because your joke of a club has nothing on the pitch for you to be proud of. So instead you wear caveman behaviour on your sleeve as a badge of honour. Pure compensating.

To be fair on the walk back to seven sisters and then queueing to get into the station the millwall fans despite getting a spanking (on the pitch) were in pretty good humour and had no interest in fighting or causing trouble.

Some teams do their talking on the pitch?
Other clubs have to revel in some historical boogie man image of their fans.

You do realise it's 2017?

Are you fucking kidding of course I know but only by the sheer amount of mobile phones you had out filming and also you have had time to upload your videos to You Tube even that one of one of our chaps knocking that spurs fella on his arse!!

MIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding of course I know but only by the sheer amount of mobile phones you had out filming and also you have had time to upload your videos to You Tube even that one of one of our chaps knocking that spurs fella on his arse!!

MIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
You mean the little boy who had his arm round his grandad? Who fell backwards over the kerb when he got feathered by one of your tough guys?

Dead hard that was. Must make you the kings of London

:sandroscream:

I find that hard to believe!! All our supporters are thugs and bigots.
You're not though. That's the point innit? You like to think that your "reputation" is something to grant you some kind of respect - cos your whole club is insignificant otherwise. Sorry mate. It doesn't
I don't mind you lot. And I signed the CPO petition. But please stop with this laughable "hard men" of fans nonsense. If you think that bloke of yours thumping a hapless halfwit of ours who wasn't even protecting himself means you're hard, then have a look at the clip again. He could have prodded him in the chest with the same result. He fell backwards over the kerb. Bet he barely had an ache other than on his arse from where he tripped backwards over the kerb onto it. Quite sad really. That was the highlight of your day out.

We had 6 highlights.

No Bury got smashed last year.

I told you we are the fucking kings of London and England!!!
You and your mob I suppose?
ngbbs4346d4c1e7a0b.jpg

I'm sure you're excited to tell your grandkids the greatest day of your life was when your team got smashed 6-0 and you became the kings of England.
:dembelelol:

That Drexyl tool sounds like a 13 year old that told his mother to fuck off when she made him do his homework, rather than an 18 year old that told his boss to fuck off because the Big Mac's he was making at work wasn't up to company standards.
Drexyl isn't Millwall. Just a hunch. In fact, I'd guess he/she/it isn't a football fan at all.

Tread carefully.

This one goes out to the millwall boys still posting.

HcP0TXwXzma084JXKNrSB9iMeTIu92K5MB5dW93zLsOZ3hGP002l3A1nGiiVSPKD4Q75ll1cOmE=s256-c-e100-rwu-v1

The Only Living Boy in New Cross (2012 Remaster)
Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine

Hello, good evening and welcome
To nothing much
A no holds barred half-nelson
And the loving touch
The comfort and the joy
Of feeling lost
With the only living boy in New Cross

Fill another suitcase
With another hall
Of hotel towels and toothpaste
And the bathroom wall