Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
Probably my first match thread and if we lose probably my last. I know yeh worst match thread ever blah blah blah. Maybe it's early but who cares.

So here is the our historical stats vs Millwall.

Spurs v Millwall

The Millwall fan forum already well up for the game.

Millwall Forum - FA Cup 6th round - Spurs away

Some random video of a Millwall fan getting excited for the match.

My reaction to the draw

giphy.gif

Yeh just realised sorry got a bit excited. Last FA cup home game at the lane, Millwall, a quarter final, it was all too much.
No worries Tomo, like you say last Fa cup game at the old lane - 90 minutes from a semi at Wembley and after our last 2 performances I think most of us are thrilled and looking forward to this game, which is probably gonna be 3 weeks today and will be here before we know it COYS

Probably the 2nd best draw we could have hoped for - shame the Scum got the 1st best.

Should be a good game, but expect us to get passed them. Hopefully the further we go the more our players will take it seriously and concentrate on winning.

Probably the 2nd best draw we could have hoped for - shame the Scum got the 1st best.

Should be a good game, but expect us to get passed them. Hopefully the further we go the more our players will take it seriously and concentrate on winning.

Will be hard to win, though. Semi finals teams will probably be Chelsea, City, Arse and Spurs. And we all know how good we are at Wembley.

In respect to Tomo Tomo post from the fat Wall slag.
What a fat simple cunt. Will either;

1)jump up about behind OB with a snide SI jacket
2)Shit his over sized pants
3)Not even turn up cos McDonald's wouldn't give him the day off.

2001, you couldn't live with us.:dembelefingers:

I would give them a very small allocation.
Their fans revel in mindless aggressive
behavior, and like to leave their mark .
Why take the risk?
The less cretins the better.

Will be hard to win, though. Semi finals teams will probably be Chelsea, City, Arse and Spurs. And we all know how good we are at Wembley.
Yes the semi/final will be a major challenge but if we win it will be a major step forward to show we can go head to head with these teams outside WHL and win. This will be a major help to keep the team together if we win a trophey

remember in early 70's played Millwall think it was evening cup match, they came on to the Park Lane End and run us out, I'm sure that was the start of the boys going up the shelf

Those cunt think it's still the 80's. They think they'll come in with larger numbers than their allocation and 'break their way in'...
They think we should give them at least 8K

Scum cunts. It's going to be a riot outside (I wish it would be on the 12th so I could catch an easyjet early morning)

I would give them a very small allocation.
Their fans revel in mindless aggressive
behavior, and like to leave their mark .
Why take the risk?
The less cretins the better.

You sound like that lot from Woolwich. If we cant handle 15% off 30000, how the fuck will we manage to cope with double that in a couple of years.

Those cunt think it's still the 80's. They think they'll come in with larger numbers than their allocation and 'break their way in'...
They think we should give them at least 8K

Scum cunts. It's going to be a riot outside (I wish it would be on the 12th so I could catch an easyjet early morning)

The police will just do what they did with Cardiff and make them collect their tickets from South Mimms or similar and then bus them directly to the door.

Back
Top Bottom