Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do they still sing "No one likes us, we don't care?"

Irrelevant idiots.

That and the fact only a couple of months ago fans from Spurs and every London club signed a petition to help KEEP their "fortress" the Den

Let them believe it's the 80s, if they got a chairman with a few quid 20 years ago they would be another Gentrified FC, it just never happened

That and the fact only a couple of months ago fans from Spurs and every London club signed a petition to help KEEP their "fortress" the Den

Let them believe it's the 80s, if they got a chairman with a few quid 20 years ago they would be another Gentrified FC, it just never happened

So true. No one likes us but pretty please all sign our petition to save us from the boogie-man.

Now they have had a stay of execution its back to 'we are gonna smash the place up, break down the gates so those without tickets can get in & stab the Jew cunts'

Weird with them cos a lot of their top boys have been black lads too, but either way the club is filth.

Move it to Wembley? Fuck off you little cunts, get to the semis like everyone else.

Save Millwall!!! Yet they get about 70 home fans every other week. Cunts

Do they still sing "No one likes us, we don't care?"

Irrelevant idiots.

I'm pretty sure they still do... but I have to say, credit to them... their deliberately slow, echoey cry of
"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillwawwww-waww-waww-wawwwllllll" in the Park lane in 1989 still creeps me out!

Other than that, they're a bunch of nasty Sarf' Lunnun caaaaaants!

As many maybe aware Millwall like Woolwich does not come from the original area. I myself live in Millwall, Millwall the Isle of Dogs, about a 10 min walk to Canary Wharf.

Millwall FC used to be in the Isle of Dogs roughly where the Asda is but in 1910 moved south to Bermondsey. The original rivalry with West Ham stems from a dockers dispute apparently.

Arse in Islington, Millwall FC in Bermondsey, Chelsea in Fulham, West Ham in Stratford at least Tottenham is in Tottenham.

Last edited:
Yep FA Cup quarter final, last FA cup game at the old lane, Millwall down the high road. Might not get a game like it again for a while.

By simple virtue of the fact this will be the last game at (the Old) White Hart Lane, I think it's safe to say we will never get another game like this!
Once the new ground is up, it'll be a much more sanitized version of the matchday experience... (whoever we play!)

It's gonna be the end of an era... in all senses of the word!

Last edited:
Some jellied eel munchers even taking sides with Wall regarding this match.

It is quite amusing that despite always being told we have never done anything of note either on or off the pitch for the whole of history, we have somehow become the main rivals for the other three main London clubs (WHU, CFC & Woolwich) & seemingly Millwall.

Perhaps it should be us that sings 'no one likes us'?

It is quite amusing that despite always being told we have never done anything of note either on or off the pitch for the whole of history, we have somehow become the main rivals for the other three main London clubs (WHU, CFC & Woolwich) & seemingly Millwall.

Will Wall it will just be the same with any London club they go to. Chavs, Arse and Spam for me is proper rivalry, this is just a hothead team in town.

I've always wondered this. Especially when it gets to such mainstream shit as movies like Green Street and The Football Factory mugging us off.

The more they dig us out the more you know we get to them.

It's blatant, the jealousy.

I wouldn't be surprised if BBC Radio 5 'reunite' Danny Baker (Millwawwll) and Danny Kelly (Spurs) for a pre-match radio Special in the 'Saint & Greavsie' mould for this one... in an attempt to 'lighten the mood' ahead of the game...

But it won't work!

Back
Top Bottom