Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

League

Finishing above someone and beating them "year in year out" is completely different. Our games with them are about we even as they come these days, They've usually got more about them over a whole season, though.

Are we above you because we have more money? Absolutely.

But you've been shite your whole existence. We've not always been amongst the top spenders in the country, we've worked our way up. You? You're still stuck down there, going nowhere. The millwall way.

Yeah but the Millwall way ain't about winning, it's about passion mate...... and chucking fruit! :eriksenlol:

Choose Millwall , choose the dole, chose ignorance , choose a cliché , choose thumping oaps, choose an asbo, choose watching mind numbing spirited crushing football whilst stuffing fucking cocaine into your nose , choose relagation and wondering who the fuck you are on a Saturday afternoon , choose pissing away your last during a 3-0 drubbing against Rotherham watching the chav cunts who you've spawned as your replacement verbally abuse ethnic minorities, Millwall are to stupid not to chose Millwall , and the reasons ? there are no reasons who needs reasons when you've got a personality disorder.
Nailed it.

200.webp

I know a lot of Millwall fans who are south London Irish who'd genuinely Fuck the shite out of you if you called them potato munchers.

Oliver Cromwell is quite rightly loathed in Ireland for his mass murdering antics.so your moniker is both revealing and insulting.

If you mouth off about paddies in the pub like you do here you probably end up on the poor side of a hiding.
I agree, lots of Irish ancestry amongst Millwall, that's why I first suspected he was West Ham, who are a bunch of anti-Irish racist cunts.
164509076-peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

Choose Millwall , choose the dole, chose ignorance , choose a cliché , choose thumping oaps, choose an asbo, choose watching mind numbing spirited crushing football whilst stuffing fucking cocaine into your nose , choose relagation and wondering who the fuck you are on a Saturday afternoon , choose pissing away your last during a 3-0 drubbing against Rotherham watching the chav cunts who you've spawned as your replacement verbally abuse ethnic minorities, Millwall are to stupid not to chose Millwall , and the reasons ? there are no reasons who needs reasons when you've got a personality disorder.

Hahahahahah fucking class!

2 x League Titles ( 1 part of THE double)
8 x FA cups
4 x League cups
2 x UEFA cups
1 x European Cup Winners Cup

All equates to phenomenal - deal with it you out of date, living in the past, uneducated Hampton..

I can't believe that I have had to scroll through page after page of people calling each other names.
This a Match Thread, you know, about the game.
If you want to Indulge in this puerile nonsense, start your own juvenile thread.
Fuck's sake.

I can't believe that I have had to scroll through page after page of people calling each other names.
This a Match Thread, you know, about the game.
If you want to Indulge in this puerile nonsense, start your own juvenile thread.
Fuck's sake.

Yep. This has been pathetic. Sad wishing back to a time which - happily - doesn't exist any more, other than in the minds of idiots who are so desperate for a hive mentality to cling to that they create one. I'm sure the rucks still happen, but a long way - both geographically and mentally - from the way in which the game is played today. I don't like a lot about modern football, but this particularly thing I'm very glad has changed.

2 x League Titles ( 1 part of THE double)
8 x FA cups
4 x League cups
2 x UEFA cups
1 x European Cup Winners Cup

All equates to phenomenal - deal with it you out of date, living in the past, uneducated Hampton..
What stands out most though is the fact that spurs have won only 2 league titles. One would have thought that that figure would be 6 or even 7 by now; no one said spurs are a small club - they're far from it... just a grossly underachieving club for the last 35 years

I put it to you, that you are a West Ham cunt, trying to build trouble between Spurs and Millwall in the hope it will kick off.

Labelling a club as racist and hammering it home in the media for 50 years and more has doubtless lead the ignorant to call us racist as is evident on TFC),and likewise will occasionally attract the brain dead knuckle draggers to our club in some numbers - but you know nothing of Millwall. Some of our most respected fans both firm and traditional are or have been blacks and Turks; our most famous "leader" Ian Tiny Garwood was a black man - we are not racist!

Back
Top Bottom