Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last FA Cup match at the (old) WHL...
Norf' v Sarf' Lunndun Derby
Millwawwll at 'ome for the first time in a quarter of a century...
Even more slightly reduced home availability due to the FA Cup's 15% away rule...
(we'll have a shade over 25,500 as they'll have 4,500... is this right... or is it just over 26k for us, and 4k for them?)

Fark me I reckon it'll be harder to get a ticket for this one than the last PL game at home to Man Utd!!

Last edited:
Last FA Cup match at the (old) WHL...
Norf' v Sarf' Lunndun Derby
Millwawwll at 'ome for the first time in a quarter of a century...
Even more slightly reduced home availability due to the FA Cup's 15% away rule...
(we'll have a shade over 25,500 as they'll have 4,500... is this right... or is it just over 26k for us, and 4k for them?)

Fark me I reckon it'll be harder to get a ticket for this one than the last PL game at home to Man Utd!!

Hoping it is done by LPs not ballot.

Those cunt think it's still the 80's. They think they'll come in with larger numbers than their allocation and 'break their way in'...
They think we should give them at least 8K

Scum cunts. It's going to be a riot outside (I wish it would be on the 12th so I could catch an easyjet early morning)
If we beat gent they'll have to make it the sunday or monday, tv money should mean that united chelsea is on the sunday at 4pm but guess they could give us midday?

Have we actually got any beef with them?

No different to playing Palace in my eyes but I've never known Milwall as anything other than some lower league shite that hate life
very different.

Would not be surprised to hear hissing and filthy chants. Palace are a completely different crowd, been to several away matches there openly wearing colours, never any issue whatsoever. If I take the train via London Bridge this time around I'm definitely not taking the other half. Think I'll do the Vic Line up instead. Or even drive around North Circ and park up there.

Google "Harry Roberts, Millwall chants" for the avoidance of any doubt.

very different.

Would not be surprised to hear hissing and filthy chants. Palace are a completely different crowd, been to several away matches there openly wearing colours, never any issue whatsoever. If I take the train via London Bridge this time around I'm definitely not taking the other half. Think I'll do the Vic Line up instead. Or even drive around North Circ and park up there.

Google "Harry Roberts, Millwall chants" for the avoidance of any doubt.

Can 100% guarantee there will be anti-semitic chants & lots of them With the OB control centre right above the away fans i can see plenty of bans coming their way.

Back
Top Bottom