Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could beat the 1974 Ajax side 15-0 and some goon or scouse mug would still say ‘yeah but the left backs wife just left him’
We ain't gonna get any credit anything we do that's positive in terms of results we could play a combined Real/Barca team and play them off the park but reasons for them getting beat will be found! No that we can actual play fecking football and we've good players...o_O

Ofcourse we want British teams to progress in the CL and that's the reason I am cheering FC Porto tonight.
On a serious note. We want all English teams to stay in the competition (except City) for as long as possible as it may effect thier league position and especially whilst we are still in the CL. . The ironic thing is Chelsea , the team we need to get above, will not make the last 8 so free up thier fixtures. Im confident we will beat J at home.

And, just to state the bleeding obvious, some of us live in the sticks with poor internet, no sky and no BT.

I come on here because it’s the only place I can ‘watch’ the match ( it’s 30 secs ahead of and more fun than bbc sport) and much better than biased twats on R5.

Sorry if that’s a problem for you!
No if you are not watching the match on a stream then I fully understand and my comments are not aimed at you and perhaps I am so intense that I will not allow any distractions to watching the match.

Anybody notice how all of a sudden when we beat a "big team" they become overrated? Real, Dortmund, United and now Juventus
Yep, February was our "season defining month".....and beyond.
Lose and surely Poch and Kane would be off.

Do well, and everyone we played was not as good as they were just 4 weeks ago except Liverpool who we CHEATED our way to a draw.

And the added bonus is that winning two and drawing two now means that not only Poch and Kane are off anyway, but also Toby, Dele, Eriksen and Dembele.

Happy days!

Anybody notice how all of a sudden when we beat a "big team" they become overrated? Real, Dortmund, United and now Juventus

Every other fan - ‘HAHA look who spurs have drawn in the champions league, they’ll get smashed’

After the game - ‘fucking spurs getting all the easy draws’

It’s getting quite tiresome now.

And Liverpool fans have the cheek to say we are embarrassing for celebrating a draw against juve. All you’ll hear from them after last night is ‘wonder what hotel to book in kiev’. They genuinely think they are the favourites now. Would love them to drop out of the top 4 so much, and get smashed by Madrid who were ‘a spent force’ when we played them. Clueless cunts

Hello from a fairly new fan from the States. Just found the board recently and had to join after the game.
My son and I became fans 4 years ago. Wanted to adopt an EPL team and put him in charge of picking one for us. Only caveat, did not want to be a bandwagon type and jump in with Man U or City. He made the wise choice and we've been big fans since then. Took a while to understand all the Cups, Europa, CL, etc, but we are there.

What a great performance! I missed the first 25 mins because I was on a plane. So I take responsibility for the poor start. Watched the rest from the airport while waiting on a connection.

Question for you guys - assuming Toby comes back 100% soon, what does that do to our lineup/formation? Sanchez has been a bit shaky of late imo. (he's young and the stage has been huge) Looking forward to having Toby and Jan reunited out there. Huge boost to an already good defense.

Hello from a fairly new fan from the States. Just found the board recently and had to join after the game.
My son and I became fans 4 years ago. Wanted to adopt an EPL team and put him in charge of picking one for us. Only caveat, did not want to be a bandwagon type and jump in with Man U or City. He made the wise choice and we've been big fans since then. Took a while to understand all the Cups, Europa, CL, etc, but we are there.

What a great performance! I missed the first 25 mins because I was on a plane. So I take responsibility for the poor start. Watched the rest from the airport while waiting on a connection.

Question for you guys - assuming Toby comes back 100% soon, what does that do to our lineup/formation? Sanchez has been a bit shaky of late imo. (he's young and the stage has been huge) Looking forward to having Toby and Jan reunited out there. Huge boost to an already good defense.

I would say Alderweireld will slot back into a back 4 along side Vertonghen. We’re on a great run using that formation so doubt we’ll revert back to 3 at the back. I think Sanchez has been outstanding this season but he needs a few games off, mentally and physically.

Your boy made the right choice mate!

That’s not Joe Clash Joe Clash though you have tagged.

So is it just anyone called joe believed in us?

Or do you mean specifically “big” joe Maher?

BigJoe2small.jpg

:dembelelol:
There's only one big joe in these parts methinks

Back
Top Bottom