TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just hope all the Chelsea scum who deemed fit to 'hiss and gas' at us down the years, and chose to boo the minute's silence at Wembley this year for Hillsborough are happy with their lot... and why wouldn't they be? They went on and won the Champions League... THAT'S the reward that Nazi Salute's and Gas Chamber Hisses and "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" sing-songs get you when you have a JEWISH Russian Billionaire funding your every whim...

Good luck to you, you Nazi racist Scum... We know what we are... we know what we aaaaaaaaaaaare.. A CLUB FULL OF NAZI-SCUM, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!

FUCK OFF AND DIE CHELSEA... EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU... I mean that most sincerely folks... and to think, we observed a minute's silence for Matthew Harding way back when... pffft, much good it did us!!

Chelsea have been winning the lottery for the past 5 years, and are more than happy to rub our BIG FAT JEWISH noses in it!
There's a fine line between my hatred of ArseAnal and Cheatsea-Chavski right now... and that's saying something!
bunch of Cuntfuckers!

Back
Top Bottom