Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do, just admit it

You are a know nothing cunt as well , we both know it, don't make it hard on yourself, just give in and admit, you will feel better in the long run. :levylol::dembelelol::eriksenlol::sonlol:

Ok if I go on KUMB I challenge you to find one quote

But you won’t

Anymore than you can explain why you accused us of huffing and puffing for 88 mins

Joke mate

Here's an anecdote that came back to bite me on the bellend tonight.

Do you remember England playing Italy in the qualifiers for the 98 World Cup (I think), we needed a draw in Italy in the last game to qualify.

We were poor and it didn't look good, I was watching in an Irish pub here with three English mates and a Russian lad. Just after half time Sergei says he hungry, asks for the bar menu and orders a pizza. There's an audible sigh from the English lads. Barman comes back and says "No pizza, sorry" Sergei looks again and order a pasty and chips. Hurrah! After that England really picked up, I remember Ian Wright in particular playing really well.

So after this we had a theory. No food or drink from your opponents' counry. English food and Britpop at full pelt. Glory glory guaranteed.

You had lasagna tonight, I made a homemade pizza. Doubt either of us cranked up the Chaz 'n' Dave. It's all on us mate.

:townhmm::dawsonmean::avbmad::bmj::klinsmann:

tenor.gif

Ok if I go on KUMB I challenge you to find one quote

But you won’t

Anymore than you can explain why you accused us of huffing and puffing for 88 mins

Joke mate

Not your mate, cunt.

And being as you post like a demented childish old cunt I will end my side with this, you should appreciate it.

Last Word :allitongue:

I just do not understand why Poch almost never uses all of his subs when we are in a losing position. He should have brought Wanyama on to counter Juve's tactical change and instead of Llorente, bring on Lucas who has the pace and mentality to see out games like this. Frustrating all around.

For 85 minutes Sanchez was imperious. There's a hell of a player in there, but tonight would have been a steep learning curve about the need for concentration. Study Chiellini and he's onto a winner.
For me he was immense all night and didn't put a foot wrong, that second goal is solely on trippier, he can see dyabalas run but ball watches for a split second and instead of chasing him down to at least put some pressure on he waves his arm in the air for offside.

Calm down sweetie, we're all Spurs fans on here.

Aren't we? ;-)

Fuck off you old wankstain.

You make a cunt of yourself every day you wake up and breathe, doesn't stop you though does it ?

Mug haha.

Spammer Cunt are you ?

But you are still a cunt , anything to say on that ?
Ok, I'm seriously losing track of who is the spurs fan... who is the melt ... who is the Gooner, and who is just the cunt !
Care to enlighten me, anyone?

Proud of this team.
Proud of the club.
juvenile have conceded 4 goals in 21 games in all,competitions Home and away.
We scored 3.
They weren’t better than us.
They set out to disrupt our play, as Allegri said, but they did it nastily.
It was the only chance they had.

They were just more experience at the dark arts.
I mean Chiellini has just two yellow cards in this competition now. (I think they lose Pjnaic and Benitia for the next game. We would have lost Vertonghen.)
Ref should have done more.

Yet that’s they way it is.
We haven’t probably beaten and matched one of the finalists already.
We belong in this competition that’s for certain.

Hold your heads up and learn.
Next time do whatever it takes to win.

Let's get that champions league position get cemented for next year and win a cup now. Disappointed, but not the end of the world. The difference tonight seems to me that juve had two front players who did barely anything all game be ruthlessly clinical, and a defence with all the guile and grit in the world, who have been there, done it and got the t-shirt. Fair fucks to them.

There is no shame in going out, we did it the hard way and came up short. We go again.

I just do not understand why Poch almost never uses all of his subs when we are in a losing position. He should have brought Wanyama on to counter Juve's tactical change and instead of Llorente, bring on Lucas who has the pace and mentality to see out games like this. Frustrating all around.

Yea I definitely would have liked to see Moura get into the game. Lamela to me is a bit more of a defensively minded sub. Hard to fault Poch for not going for it though- he did start Son, Dele, and Eriksen in CM! I was impressed with that.

Disappointed - yes, very

Proud of the team -incredibly.

And as for the bloke on radio 5 live who said it was time for Poch to go, think he was an Woolwich fan

Another positive from tonight. 84,000 attendance. What a fantastic amazing fan base we have. Most top clubs in Europe, let alone England, can only dream of that kind of support.
Our fans have shown once more the massive potential of our fantastic club.

Back
Top Bottom