Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SausageVince

end of an era
Gigi's legacy has been destroyed by the artistry of Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen. Serge is unavailable. Dembele has rediscovered his mellifluous brawn, unique to the footballing world.

The stars are aligned. We will do this for Primo Levi.

2-0 Tottenham

Juventus wont make it so easy. Defensive masterclass on its way.

Game is in our hands though. Think we'll sneak through!

Juventus wont make it so easy. Defensive masterclass on its way.

Not sure about that. Surely at 2-0 up at home then you give a defensive masterclass?

We have just been to their’s and scored twice when others have failed to score at all.

It’s easy to fall into the trap of forgetting how talented we are going forward and our home form this calendar year has been great. We just seem to be getting better. As per the usual momentum we get at this time of year.

Will be interested to see if they play 11 behind the ball but knowing they have to score I don’t see them parking the bus for the full 90 minutes.

I’m confident. Scores level and 85k urging this team on.

It has European Glory night written all over it.

Also, Juve will have most of their players back for this one and Dybala is always a threat.

I’m sure they’ll be more worried about dealing with our lot after yesterday’s performance. They know they’ll have to score & Poch will be well aware of it. There’ll be a lot of space as they try to push up.

I have a headache

Last 8 ... Spurs, City, PSG, Porto, Sevilla, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Roma.

I see the last 8 being half English, If we keep our heads and get through then Chelsea are the only team I see missing out on the 1/4 finals. There will be no easy/mediocre teams left at all. In fact the best draw for us would probably be Liverpool out of the teams I see going through.

But hey maybe I should shut up and wait to see if we actually do sneak through, it would be a tragedy if we don't after last nights masterclass.

COYS

Fuck em.
We will grind them down at Wembley.
Full house, intimidating atmosphere, can’t see us not scoring at least one.
I’m just praying we don’t get off to a horrible start again, because we really did have the measure of them after the opening exchanges.

Back
Top Bottom