Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only an idiot or an opposing fan could accuse us of bottling it. They scored from a couple of chances. It happens. Thats football. This is a forum for Spurs supporters , you don’t belong here.
I'm just fucking pissed with the way we always seem to lose knockout games.. same as the cup semi finals against chelsea last year or the cup game against Wet Spam.. we dominate those games completely but still manage to fuck them up somehow by losing our concentration. I'm proud of the performances in both legs, but playing fine doesn't automatically mean we didn't bottle it, it's the opposite in my opinion. Losing like this hurts just way more than being outclassed at some point. I might think different tomorrow, but for now I'm just sad and pissed. If you're always hippy happy about any result if we play fine OK.. but don't expect that from anyone.

Fuck off you old wankstain.

That old chestnut

Hahahahahaha

So answer the question

Are you standing by your statement that we huffed and puffed for 88 mins?

You made a total cunt of yourself there

Man up and admit it instead of making playground insults

One thing I will give Juventus credit for is how they all pulled together when they went 2-1. They were the inferior side on the night and were humble enough to accept that ,park the bus and do whatever it takes to scrape through. we need to become as ruthless to win.

It's where Poch is most stubborn.

I absolutely love the fact that Poch just wants to go for it but he needs to know WHEN to change things up. As soon as the clock hit 55th or 60th minute, we probably should have made a few changes and dropped a bit deeper. Juve HAD to come on to us and we are devastating on the break.

Big example was when Dele got a yellow. That was all of his aggression gone then. He wouldn't have wanted to miss the quarter finals, so his game went way down. Lamela should have come on there and then. Energy levels rise.

Tomorrow for me, in Turin, life will be impossible... :-(
Just for you xx
c5811e2175def98012a122d6f61af25a.gif

That old chestnut

Hahahahahaha

So answer the question

Are you standing by your statement that we huffed and puffed for 88 mins?

You made a total cunt of yourself there

Man up and admit it instead of making playground insults

Fuck off you old wankstain.

You make a cunt of yourself every day you wake up and breathe, doesn't stop you though does it ?

For 85 minutes Sanchez was imperious. There's a hell of a player in there, but tonight would have been a steep learning curve about the need for concentration. Study Chiellini and he's onto a winner.

Two thoughts:

1. Intensity

If we somehow could have mustered just a tad more energy in the first half I feel we could have put this game beyond Juventus, and similarly after 1-2 if we could just have applied more pressure.. Energy is the forte of the english game and of Spurs and Juve could just about live with it, by their fingernails. It is difficult for Poch, I know, having to fight on many fronts, but maybe he feels in retrospect; If I had only rested a couple more players in the last two weeks..

2. The curse of it

How can a team like Juventus play two games like that and still go through - if I live until I am a 100 years old I will never experience Tottenham doing the same. They just live in a parallel universe..

I smell gloating Gooners in this thread!
That's all what the sad cunts have got left! Making the most of us getting knocked out by one of the biggest club sides in Europe never mind having reached two out of the last three finals of CL! and what is it 5 seria A titles on the spin? Think they should concentrate on their own shitty club and the problems that are ahead for they plastic cunts....

Back
Top Bottom